Character Info

Former Name: Tobirama Senju

Current Name: Madara Uchiha

Nickname/Title: sadistic prince, coldblooded Uchiha, heartless Uchiha, broody Uchiha, uptight Uchiha

Clan:

Senju Clan (Formerly)

Uchiha clan (Currently)

Affiliation:

Konohagakure (currently)

Appearance:

He has onyx eyes. He has raven hair with a blue tint to it. His hair is  chin-length that parts to frame the sides of his face. His casual attire consists of a blue long sleeve shirt with the Uchiha Clan symbol at the back and white pants.

Personality:

scary, Elegant, Graceful, Manipulative,Clever, Sadist , Can be kindhearted sometimes, cold to those he doesn't like, Unpredictable, strict, perfectionist, he will kill anyone who poses a threat to konoha be it friend, family or foe. He is a very composed individual and he always thinks ahead. If he sees anyone who is a threat to the village they will meet a very gruesome and painful death.

Likes:

Senju clan, Hashirama, Sake, Itachi, Mikoto, Sasuke.

Dislikes:

Orochimaru, Danzo, Konoha Council, weak people, fangirls, sakura, how people treat Naruto, the Uchiha Clan, what konoha has become after he died, madara, Izuna

Family:

Father: Fugaku Uchiha

Mother: Mikoto Uchiha

Big Brother: Itachi Uchiha

Little twin brother: Sasuke Uchiha

Skills:

Ninjutsu

He is skilled in a variety of ninjutsu forms, including the summoning technique and barrier ninjutsu. He is skilled  with a sword, the Rajin no ken, a blade with electrical abilities.

He is still a very good sensor. By touching the ground with his finger, he can accurately detect the presence and location of targets in the surrounding area. He could even sense persons countries away, identify a target's ancestry from their chakra signature, and even pinpoint a target's exact location while blinded.

Nature Transformation

Tobirama using a powerful Water Release technique without a pre-existing water source.

Tobirama was able to use all five basic , along with and . His mastery of water technique allows him to create vast quantities of the substance without a present water source, enabling him to use high-level Water Release techniques at any given time; which is by all accounts no easy feat.

Now with him being an Uchiha, he is good with fire jutsu and genjutsu as well. However for fire jutsus he is still not able to use one handseal like Madara.

Space time techniques: he's skilled with various space-time ninjutsu. Using his own original technique, the Hirashingiri, he can instantly teleport himself and/or other targets to any location marked with his seal. He also has the ability to use another Flying Thunder God user's seal to teleport either himself or others to marked locations by connecting his chakra to their own. By using a marked area or throwing a marked kunai, with precise timing, he could move around an area quickly and strike at the most opportune moment before his opponent can react.

In battle, he is very calculating, striking only when he's confident of success and without any thought of mercy. According to Madara, he was known for launching surprise attacks on opponents who think they've won and have let their guard down. In order to capitalise on every possible advantage, he pays careful attention to every aspect of a battle, analysing opponents' strategies and techniques to discern their purpose, mechanics, and ultimately their weaknesses. He is similarly knowledgeable of skills he has no training in, being able to recognise a toad from Mount Myōboku and their senjutsu or different types of advanced nature transformations.

Dojutsu:

Sharingan:

Like many members of his  current clan, he is a wielder of the sharingan, which he awakened at three years old after seeing his friend almost die. His mastery of the Sharingan rivalled that of Madara, him being highly praised for their noticeably high skill and sheer power in its usage. Using it, he gains access to the dōjutsu's generic abilities such as seeing chakra, predicting movements, and placing a victim under paralysis genjutsu with just a single glance.

Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan

He is one of the few members in the clan's history that was able to awaken the Mangekyo Sharingan. He awakened it when he watched his parents die.

His Mangekyo Sharingan has the Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Susanoo, Kamui, turning back time for a very short amount of time.

After the death of his parents  he changed his eyes with his mother's as was her last wish as a result gaining the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan as shown below:

Although he doesn't use his sharingan a lot he is still skilled with it.

Summoning animals: dragons