Ch 13 | Rainfall

EDITED

Ch 13 | Rainfall

Am I a good author?

Am I a good author?

Mirae |

"Hana, dul, set" and I tripped. Again.

I can't seem to do the ballon, why is ballet so hard. I fall back on the wooden floor looking at my useless toes that can't even balance me.

The sun was still rising, the golden and pinkish colors of the morning sky was very tempting to go sit outside by the lake. But one must not forget the cold breeze flowing with the curse of illness and malaria.

Even the after magic makes me shudder.

Giving up after a few tries I decided to take a stroll by the lake, I quickly wore an oversized hoodie stepping outside just as the cold wind harshly slapped my bare legs.

"O-oh m-my g-God" I shiver.

It's still a bit dark outside, obviously, I couldn't sleep figuring out that my enemy is the Jeon's relative. I mean come one seriously then why did she go to that public school if she had money for private tuition and school.

I kick a small tiny rock walking by the bushes of roses and stop in front of the greenhouse, I walked inside smelling all the flowers I've grown to like and planted my self.

Mrs. Jeon didn't mind me doing any of these work instead she was very happy that someone was at least there to look after the greenhouse.

Old Mr. Kant who's the property's caretaker and a passionate gardener. He set to holiday for a few months to Dubai.

It was said that he doesn't have any relatives and he's stayed loyal to the Jeon's family from way back when Jungkook's dad was a little boy.

Mr. Jeon insisted he should go for a holiday for his hard work all these years. He kind of reminds me of my own grandfather.

Originally the greenhouse it's for Jungkook but I doubt he would even bother to come by. Spoiled kid.

"What are you doing here" speaking of the devil, his voice I swear is louder than the thunderstorm.

Why is that when I say he doesn't do something he ends up doing it? Only God knows.

"Oh, you're up early"

He ignores me walking slowly past the rows of flowers, his arms behind his back, his posture similar to an inspector. What is he playing at, police officer?

"You know you'll catch a cold, you should've worn a jacket before you came outside" my voice is less harsh than his and even I try to look after him at times but he ends up ignoring the whole thing.