Dante x Travis

As I sat staring at the front door I sighed. I just wanted to go home.

It was already halfway through the school day meaning I had this class then one more after it. I laid my head on the desk. I sat at the very back of the classroom to avoid any contact of people. I didn't really feel like I fit in around people so I tried to keep my distance. Of course, I had friends but I never tried to make new ones.

The door to the classroom opened up and my teacher stopped talking. She looked over at the door and I felt my heart flutter a bit.

"Dante! Why were you late!?" My teacher yelled in anger.

"Sorry teach had detention..." He mumbled looking down at the floor.

"Detention?? How did you get that!" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well," he chuckled a bit and put a hand on his face, "I dared a kid to jump out a window so I locked him out."

The whole class burst into laughter and the teacher kept her posture.

"Sit down don't be late again!"

Dante smiled and walked over to a seat. A few people began to question him and they all laughed.

Dante wasn't really one of the popular kids but he definitely wasn't one of the loners. He had a few friends like me but the only difference was he could make new friends. He looked over in my direction catching me staring at him and flashed me a smile.

I quickly looked away and back down at my paper. I blew my pencil away from my paper and sighed.

"Listen up class! The assignment I just handed out will be done in partners. If you can't find a partner complete it alone."

People began to get up from there seats and I just stared. Sitting up in my chair I straightened my back and began to look over the sheet.

"Hey."

I stopped looking at my paper and turned over to the side. Dante was standing there with a goofy smile on his face well holding a chair.

"Wanna be partners?" He asked smirking.

"S-sure," I replied looking away from him.

He placed his chair on the ground and sitting down he sighed.

"Ah come on Dante be partners with me!" One of the guys yelled.

"Aww sorry," He said turning around, "Rather be with this dude." He gave the guy a wink and he laughed.

"Your so gay Dante!"

My heart skipped a beat at that and I focused back on my paper. Reading over the instructions I felt like someone was watching me. I looked out of the corner of my eyes to see Dantes eyes locked on me.

I looked over at him and he just tilted his head to the side.

"Is something wrong?" I asked confused.

"No." He replied.

I nodded my head and awkwardly looked back over at my paper. I read out the rest of the instructions and once I was done I looked back at him.

"Dante, can you go grab some paper?"

He just kept staring at me and I looked back confused. His eyes didn't move away and he didn't stand up.

"Dante?" I asked moving a hand around in front of his face.

He blinked a few times and coming back to reality he jumped up.

"Y-yea!" He shouted turning around and heading for the paper.

Everyone looked at him confused and then at me. I shrugged my shoulders and bit down on my lip.

When he returned the paper I grabbed it from his hands and placed it down on the table. Dante sat back down and I got up from my seat. I walked past him and picked up some pencil crayons as well. When I came back over to my desk as I took a step forward I felt my feet give out and I crashed down onto the ground.

I gasped as the pencil crayons scattered all over the floor and I felt something grab my waist. I looked up to see Dante holding onto my waist. I let out a sigh of relief with a red face and I looked away quickly.

"Aha, you aren't the only gay one, Dante!" One of the other kids laughed.

"Look at his face." Another whispered.

"I heard he was apperntally gay like no jokes."

I looked over at Dante and my face was even redder. His face was a bit red as well but he swallowed a lump in his throat. Gripping onto my arm he ripped me up off the ground causing me to fall into his arms. I squealed at that and he wrapped one arm around me protectively well the other held onto my chin.

"So what if he's gay. Maybe I'm just gay for him." Dante said giving me a wink.

The whole class gasped in shock and he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"You're kidding me?" Someone asked staring at him weirdly.

"Nope." He purred a bit before licking his lips.

"I'm gay as fuck for him and thats not a joke."