19

Harry

We never went to the movie theatre... or we did but we just never went inside. We kind of just sat outside for five minutes looking at the boring scene in front of us before we decided that this place isn't what we wanted, it wasn't the same as Louis remembered it.

They changed and played some new film and there was at least fifty people outside waiting for it to begin... so we just sat there in silence letting the music from the radio play as a soundtrack... and then we decided to just drive.

So here we are half way to nowhere just driving in to the night.

Louis have taken over my phone and claimed himself as DJ for this trip. It probably would have been all romantic and stuff it wasn't for the fact that he is playing unserious songs half of the time just laughing his ass off. It's cute and all but defiantly not romantic.

"You can actually see the stars tonight." He says with one of those childish smiles he sometimes get when he don't think too much. It's like he can finally relax when we're alone away from all the noise from the city.

He opens up the phone and when the music starts playing I feel my heart skip a beat in my chest, this isn't really the kind of music that Louis usually listens too... I know because I might have stalked his Spotify list...

This is my kind of music, the kind that makes me feel like true love is real.

I am not the only traveler

Who has not repaid his debt

Looking over at Louis with his head against the window looking out is calming, I want to stop driving and just lean over and leave a kiss on his slightly parted pink lips... but I don't. I just move my eyes back to the road where the only thing I see is what my headlights allow me to see.

"I had all and then most of you, some and now none of you, take me back to the night we met." The way he quietly sings along to the words of the song tells me that it's not the first time he have heard this song. He look so fragile there in the passenger seat, his burgundy jumper slightly oversized so he holds them over his hands.

He looks so comfy and small.

Everything about him is unreal, the way he looks like he is made of glass but somehow manage to kill it in the jumps on snowboard. He defiantly isn't the same person here as in the slope, he is more fragile than he lets anyone see.

After the song ends and the next one comes on I can see how Louis eyes kind of light up, I didn't know he liked this song.

"I love this song, it reminds me of when I was hanging out with Josh in LA a few years ago and he literally just speeded down the highway in his cab late at night with the wind grabbing my hair" Louis tells me and smile even more to the memory that's probably playing inside of his head.

I roll down the window on his side of the car.

"I don't have a cab but you're welcome to hang your head out of the window like a dog." I say and laugh a little when he does it and stick his tongue out just like a dog.

"I WANNA GRAB BOTH YOUR SHOULDERS AND SHAKE BABY SNAP OUT OF IT!" We both sing along at the same time... or I don't know if you can call it singing because it's more screaming to be honest. I feel happy, there is no other feeling inside of me right now than pure happiness... Louis makes me feel like everything else is non important, I want to stay like this forever in this car driving down the road with Louis window rolled down letting the cold air create goose bumps on my arms.

I don't feel like Harry Styles the big star when I'm with Louis... I feel like any other boy when I'm around him. He makes me feel like there is more to me than what the media tells everyone...

"Stop here!" Louis suddenly say and point in to a small road leading off from the big road.

"Why?" I say but still does as he tells me.

"Because I want to watch the stars with you."

I follow him out and watch him when he puts down his jeans jacket on the grass beside the road and lay down on the cold ground.

"Come here." I lay myself down beside him and I feel how my head is touching his.

"I don't know anything about stars" I admit to him, I wish I did because there is something so fascinating about them. Honestly the beauty they provide is unreplaceable.

"Well then that makes two of us." He says quietly with a small laugh, the cold creates smoke coming out of his mouth when he says it.

We lay there hearing the music still playing from the car...

"I love this song"

Sex... of course he loves it, I want to laugh at my mind but I don't because the way it surrounds us makes me feel like we're the only people on earth. It makes me feel like my whole body is drawn to him.

He slip his hand in to mine and plays a little with my fingers, the way his small fingers moves makes me want to lean over and kiss him. I don't.

I just lay there focusing on the way he holds my hand up so I can see when our hands fall in to place with each other. Perfect fit.

The song isn't romantic per say but the feeling that it gives me with the slow acoustic kind of vibe defiantly is.

"You look beautiful." He suddenly say and when I turn my head to the side and look at him I get sucked in to his blue eyes, the night makes them look black just like everything else but somehow they have more depth to them than the galaxy.

The things this boy does to me.