「Daisy.」Ryugazaki Rei x Reader

Normal Pov.

"I... I really like you, Ryugazaki-Kun! Please accept my feelings!" A short blonde said while lowering her gaze and extending her arms which were holding chocolates. The blue haired male looked conflicted. "Oh... Um..." He stuttered and looked around. "I promise I'll make you really happy!" She exclaimed once again and met his gaze.

"Geez, Rei-Kun... I didn't know you were popular with the ladies..." Said another voice, in a mocking tone. The blonde looked at the one who said that and immediately frowned. A gorgeous (Hair Color) haired, (Eye Color) eyed girl was standing there with a mocking grin in her beautiful lips. "(First Name)-Chan..! What... What are you doing here?!" Exclaimed Rei with his cheeks tinted scarlet red. "I wanted to surprise you..." She muttered and smiled at him shyly.

"Well, go now! I'm confessing! Shoo!" The blonde exclaimed with irritation. That caused a frown to appear in (First Name). "You do not tell me what to do. Plus, Rei-Kun here doesn't like you that way. Am I not right, Rei-Kun?" She said coldly, making Rei look at her with wide eyes. "Um, yes... I'm sorry Sakura-San, but... I am already..." He said and started to fidget slightly making (First Name) giggle.

"He's already dating someone else." (First Name) finished for him making the blonde gasp and look at him with teary eyes. "But... But there is no one at this school who is dating you!" She exclaimed and (First Name) laughed. "I'm from another school, dear." She said with humor lazed in her tone. The blonde sneered. "You could do so much better with me, Ryugazaki-Kun!" She said angrily.

Rei's eyes turned dark. "Listen, Sakura. My girlfriend, is the most beautiful and perfect girl there is. There is no one I love but her. So if you insult her, I'm going to make you regret it." He said coldly making (First Name)'s heart skip a beat. Sakura ran away wth tears streaming down her face. (First Name) approached Rei.

"Woah, Rei-Kun... I didn't know you could be cool like that!" She exclaimed and hugged one of Rei's arms. Obviously, Rei's face turned deeply red and it seemed like steam was coming out of it. "Rei-Kun! You're doing it again!" (First Name) exclaimed giggling at her boyfriend's adorable dorkness. "Let's just go home, (First Name)-Chan..." He said pushing his glasses and taking her hand in his before walking.

Both walked in silence. No one dared to say a word. But they both knew, that it wasn't necessary. The summer sun shined brightly. Rei's eyes were focused in something across the street. "Hey, (First Name)-Chan, can you wait a little bit?" He said before letting go of her hand and running towards a stall which held various types of flowers. One caught his attention. "Excuse me, can I have a bouquet of this?" He asked the owner while pointing to a pretty white flower with a yellow center. The owner nodded and started to make the bouquet. "Are these for a lady?" The old lady smiled and Rei blushed. "Yes... They are for my girlfriend..." He said and the owner smiled once more. "Then these are perfect... Daisies... They mean loyal love, you see..." She said and handed the bouquet. "Oh I see..." He said and handed her the money. "Thank you very much, come back soon." The lady said and watched as he walked away. "Ahh... Young love..." She said while looking at her wedding ring.

"I'm back, thank you for waiting." Rei said when he approached (First Name). "What did you ran off for?" She asked and Rei handed her the daisies. "I wanted to get these for you..." He said shyly and looked away as (First Name) took the bouquet. "These are beautiful Rei! I love them!" She exclaimed and hugged him tightly, surprising him. "I'm glad you like them... They loyal love..." He muttered shyly while hugging her back.

"I see..." (First Name) said and took one flower out of the bouquet. "Then, keep this one. So we both know that our love is loyal and forever." She said smiling and Rei's heart skipped a beat. "Dear god, why do you have to be so precious?" He said with a red face while pushing his glasses. She laughed and kissed his cheek. "Let's go, Rei!" She exclaimed and Rei nodded. "Come on..." He answered.

Both of them walked smiling, because they didn't need words.

Daisies: symbolizes innocence and purity. It conveys loyal love.

~✿~Fourth character done!

Fourth character done!

Ahh this is so cheesy and weird it made me cringe after reading it... Still, I hope you liked it!

You deserve someone as loyal as Rei, don't step down that level.

And happy new year! Hope your 2019 is full of blessings and happy memories! Be happy and remember someone loves you deeply!

With love,
LovelyShadowsOfMusic ❤️