Surprise Honey

Instead of listening to my lecture, I am writing a quick chapter for you all...so everyone better be FREAKING grateful and not ask me for another update as soon as I upload this chapter! It won't make a chapter come faster.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dominic POV

 I couldn't have driven any slower than I was driving now. Alessandra seemed content and quite happy after tonight's dinner and I know that the moment we step into the house, chaos will erupt. I wanted to savor this moment. Alessandra smiling happily by my side, her hand lazily laying on my arm. This is a type of contentedness that I never thought I could achieve.

"Why are you driving so slow? You couldn't wait to drive 30 miles over the speed limit when we left the house, now I don't even feel like we are moving." She wondered.

"I am savoring the ride. I am also giving you the opportunity to take in the beauty of the city outside the walls. I won't always be here to hold your hand."

"Yes but I'll have my guard Samuel, so I'll never be alone."

"Hmm...that is true. Still, enjoy the view."

Eventually, we made it back to the estate despite my efforts on driving extremely slow. Waiting by the front door was Dante and two maids awaiting for my arrival. Dante approach the car and opened the passenger door for Alessandra. He held her hand graciously and helped her out the car before directing her to the two maids waiting by the front door. Alessandra turned to smile at me before walking to the maids.

Dante waited for me to exit the car and walk towards him before approaching me.

"Sir, everything is ready for you. You're private quarters have been rearranged with Ms. Alessandra's items. Her room has been emptied out and turned back into a guest room."

"Thank you, Dante. Where are the maids taking Alessandra?"

"To the request of the party planner, Ms. Sophia, Alessandra is being directed to a fitting for dresses for your engagement party. She dropped some options off during your dinner."

"Damn, she works fast."

"Yes sir she does, she also left a folder filled with approved vendors and party ideas. She needs your final approval so she can book the vendors and ideas. I left the folders in your office."

"Okay, I want you to accompany Alessandra for her fitting. Make sure no one is directing her upstairs to her room. After her fitting, take her to my office so we can finalize the plans together."

"Alright sir, oh before I forget. Senior Leandro stopped by earlier requesting your presence. I told him I will relay the message when you come back from dinner."

What does my father want now?

"Thank you Dante. I'll call him right now. Please make sure Alessandra is okay. I'll be in my office."

I left Dante in the main foyer and headed towards my office. I had to drown my mind in work to distract myself for my upcoming battle with Ally. Finding out what in god's name my father wants from me might be a good place for me to start. I dialed his number and he answered on the second ring.