Bus

"Now that I think about it, your quirk is kind of similar to Aizawa-sensei isn't it?" Tsuyu asks.

Just earlier Aizawa told them that they're going to have a hero rescue activity outside of the campus, and now they're here, riding a bus to wherever that place is.

"Ah is it?" Izuku asks.

"You both use your eyes to control it right? Except yours seem to be passive, you don't really like looking at anyone in the eye, do you?" Tsuyu asks, noticing that Izuku has been mostly staring at the ground since the part of the trip.

"I was supposed to have sunglasses on since that kinda helps but in the end, it still works through as long as I make eye contact so it's kinda useless, the only think I can really do is cover my eyes but you'd see how that would be a problem..."

"Now that I think about it, hey Midoriya, what really is your quirk? I know it stops people with your eyes but what's with the scales and stuff? Are you some kind of snake or something? What kind of snake can stop people with their eyes?" Hebinahta asks, he was beside Izuku, the teen shifted a bit closer to him.

"Ah... well...- what about you? You look really plain, what's your quirk?" He retorts.

"It's super strength and speed! But I always end up tripping when I'm fast so I don't think I should really consider it for now!" He chuckles, "I also have extreme confidence- which is literally not all my personality, it's kinda connected to my quirk, pretty much I don't feel fear or anything- well I kinda feel fear but it's like, really small? Tiny? You know"

"Ah so you're so brave you're stupid, makes sense to me!" Katsuki said, peeking from his chair.

"Hey! I'm not stupid! I'm just extremely brave!"

"Brave to the point of stupidity that is, don't try to argue over this you shitcolored-headed fuckmunch-"

"Stop making fun of my hair! It's just brown! What's wrong with the color brown?!"

"Hey calm down everyone-"

"Hey Midoriya, is Aizawa-sensei your dad?" Kirishima asks.

"Eh? Why would you ask that?"

"You have black hair right?"

"... it's green"

"Wait it's not black?" Iida asks.

"I've always thought it was just really really dark green" Ochaco asks.

"It's myrtle green you fuck head"

"Turtle green?" Hebinahta asks.

"Myrtle! It's fucking Myrtle you fucknut-!"

"I think Katsuki needs a bit of work in his personality, kids wouldn't buy merch of him because they'll get nightmares by just looking at them!" Denki laughs "their parents would be like oh no, don't listen, Explodey murder hero is on the news he's gonna drop a lot of bad words!"

"Hey I'm not that bad!"

"You liked terrorising kids when you were a kid and uptil now Kacchan"

"S' not my fault they're a bunch of fucking pussies, better show them how the real world works in a young age you know!" Katsuki states, proudly.

"Threatening to blow up children is still threatening someone no matter the age, Kacchan"

"You're my fucking childhood friend can you be less shit at agreeing with me?"