*:..。o○ 4 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Kim Seokjin
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

A few days passed and Jungkook was utterly exhausted

A few days passed and Jungkook was utterly exhausted. He was struggling to split his time between hockey practice and Vante's ice skating lessons. He was glad he dropped out of school early so he didn't need to worry about it, he'd promised his mum he would do home schooling when the hockey season ended but the more he trained the less likely he found that. Sure, outwith the season, things were generally quieter but he was still required to attend practice everyday.

His ice skating lessons were the thing that was really taking a toll on him. He was used to hockey, he was allowed to slack off in practice sometimes and besides he had a whole team to back him up but figure skating was a different story, he was alone. His muscles ached in places he didn't even know had muscles and Vante's harsh teaching was not helping anything. Since their last conversation they had not spoken properly, only lessons where Vante would bark out orders at him.

He turned up and saw Vante already standing on the ice, his usual cold hard stare boring into him. Jungkook sighed and put his skates on, making his way onto the ice.
"Warm up" Vante ordered and Jungkook began skating, as gracefully as he was able, around the ice.
"Have you practiced what I taught you yesterday?"
Jungkook nodded even though he knew full well that he hadn't. He had been required to attend hockey all day and after his lessons he just wanted to sleep. He tried the couple steps that Vante had showed him and messed it up completely.

"So you lied, you didn't practice" Vante scoffed.
"You know I do actually have a life outside these lessons" Jungkook grumbled.
Vante glared at him "it is not my problem if you decided that you wanted to learn to figure skate"
"Well what if I don't want to figure skate?!" Jungkook began raising his voice.
Vante kept his voice calm and cold as always "then leave, you're a lost cause anyway" he sent him one final glare and skated off the ice, towards the door.

"Hey wait!" Jungkook called after him and to his surprise Vante did turn round and look at him expectantly.
"Don't you want your skates back?" Jungkook asked skating over towards him.

"No" Vante said shortly and continued walking.
"Vante!" Jungkook tried again but this time the boy did not turn round. Jungkook sighed as he packed up his back. He had really fucked up.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

He began walking to the front door of the arena, only stopping when he heard someone shout on him. He turned and saw Namjoon jogging towards him "what are you doing here this late?" Namjoon questioned.
"I was just getting in some extra practice before championships" Jungkook answered and Namjoon broke into a bright smile.
"That's great, I wish half the team were as dedicated as you!" He exclaimed and Jungkook smiled lightly still thinking back to his argument with Vante. As much as he was only using the boy to get closer to Taehyung a part of him somewhat enjoyed his company and he found himself wanting to spend more time with him, not that Vante was ever accepting of his countless requests within the last few days to hang out.