Chapter 34 - A New Routine

The memory of days past...

I dreamt of the night Miyoko and I became a couple. She's in front of me, and I hug her tight. She's smiling happily. Saying she's not going anywhere. Then she punches me in the gut that's when I woke up.

I open my eyes to be greeted by the sight of my own bedroom. It would seem that this is a morning in Famille' just like any other. Wondering what was that dream all about I stayed a bit starring at the blank ceiling of my room.

(I feel so heavy this morning...)

Just then...

"Morning!!!"

"Whoa!!!"

Miyoko suddenly appeared before me, a beaming smile on her face.

"Honestly Mina, wake up."

"I'm here to give you a morning wakeup call, so stand up and greet the morning with a smile."

"Eh?!"

"Actually, how am I supposed to stand up when you're sitting on top of me!"

"Eh? It's because you haven't let of me yet of course?"

"W-what are you say..."

I notice that I'm holding her hand the entire time.

"Oh! Right! Sorry..."

I immediately let's go of my hand but she just sat there smiling at me the entire time.

"So..." I said while evading my gaze when I glance over her legs.

(what is she thinking sitting on top of me wearing a skirt.)

"Ohoh~ someone's blushing." She teased.

"S-shut up."

"What are you thinking inside that perverted head of yours, don't worry I'm wearing spats see."

She said lifting her skirt showing me her black polyester spats.

"I-idiot don't show me that, and would you please get off, off me."

"No, I want to feel you a bit." She said timidly blushing.

"Feel me?"

At that time I realize my morning wood, I turn to my side push her aside and fall down the bed.

"W-w-what are you thinking?!"

"Ouch, what's with that reaction." She said rubbing her head.

"W-w-what? You know exactly what!" I panicky said while covering my lower body with my blanket.

(What is she thinking!)

"It's a normal biological reaction right for a guy to have a morning wood." She said grinning.

"S-shut up."

"And now you're completely up, all of you, let's have some breakfast."

"R-right..."

"And there's nothing wrong with that, I mean we're dating and will get married one day, so I should get used to those things."

"Those things?"

"Oh, you know what I mean." She said wearing that confident smirk.

(I'm the guy here right? Why is being so aggressive?)

I wouldn't expect something like this from the first time I arrive at the Famille' I know she's my childhood friend but that part of my life I'm still trying to remember. Miyoko and I met at this share house and then our days have been happiness rich, better than a fairy tale.

And now...

(Now we are officially a couple.)

"Ehehehehe."

Then...

We hear the sound of someone clearing their throat on the other side of the door. I quickly get up and find Raika standing just outside the door.

"R-Raika?!"

"Miyoko never came back, so I came looking for her..."

"Didn't know you guys are already in that stage, am I interrupting something?" she grinned.

Miyoko grows bashful at Raika's words.

"Ahahaha, no we're not this guy is timider than Rei he doesn't have the guts to cross that line, yet."

(Cross what line?)

"Sorry to make you come looking for me Raika."

"Haha, I don't mind you two being lovey-dovey in the morning..."

"But if you don't get up soon your breakfast will go cold."

Miyoko's eyes light up at the mention of food.

"That's right! Rei's making something new today!"

"Come on Mina! Get your ass up!"

"A-alright, I'm already up! Don't pull my blankets off!" (Raika will see my boner)

"I'm going down to the living room, kay?"

And with that, she flies out of my room.

"Rei!'s bacon pancakes!" she said merrily singing.

And with that Raika and I was left in the room.

"So...what are you hiding down there?" she said looking at me covering my lower half with my blanket as she's wearing that devilishly grin.

"N-Nothing..."