I MUST BECOME BEAUTIFUL

A/N: Become as gods become as gods become as gods.... that's the most memorable part of the game, along with the fact that Jay kinda looks like 9S in my opinion, fight me on that just get 9S to dye his hair blonde, lengthen his bangs a bit and he'll be a less muscular younger Jay!

Chapter 7: I MUST Become Beautiful!

Daniel walked further as he felt chills up his spine with each step he took.

He looked around in a desperate attempt to find Jay and leave the area quickly.

He also noticed the sun going down as seconds to minutes passed by.

"Jay! Jay! Where are you?" Daniel called out as he flinched when he heard rustling near him coming from trash bags.

Daniel raised his fists slightly but nervously prepared to face an attacker but sighed in relief when a stray thin skeletal cat came running out.

He sighed in relief as he decided to ask a nearby smoking homeless person about Jay, he didn't get weird vibes from him as far as he could tell.

"Hey sir, have you seen my friend? He has blond hair." Daniel said as the homeless man looked at him, a little overwhelmed by the handsome sight before him making him drop his cigar still lit on the ground.

"No..... if I see him I tell him that ya lookin' fo him. Be careful, kid there's some bad folks further down this area, if I were you I'd find ya friend quick and split, nevermind if yous left something behind it'll be gone quicker than lightning." the man warned as Daniel nodded his thanks.

'If only I could find Jay, he could be out there all alone possibly surrounded by thugs..... or worst he had another asthma attack and passed out near a dangerous hangout for gangs and violet homeless!" Daniel thought as he walked faster and looked about frantically.

He didn't see the figure moving after him.

----

'Thirsty.... still thirsty......' Jay thought, the disgusting blood did nothing for him as he stumbled out the alley and looked at the direction he swore he saw Daniel walk out of.

'No.... I musn't find Daniel just for his blood.... this part of town is dangerous...... he's all alone.... he'll get hurt if he's surrounded.' Jay thought as he walked, albeit he looked like he was drunk to others when in reality he was struggling to suppress his thirst as each passing moment he felt dizzy with each step.

Disgusting blood =/= easy energy, it had to be blood that he genuinely enjoyed..... sheesh he was that spoiled wasn't he? His body couldn't take just anyone's blood and be okay, it only wanted Daniel's and only Daniel's.

His cravings for blood that had once been extremely rare, happening once every 2 years had happened daily ever since Daniel first walked into the classroom on his first day and introduced himself, clearly unconfident and nervous to be surrounded by people almost scared of them.

Jay huffed as he walked further, night steadily approaching as he relied on dim street lights or door lights that flickered on abandoned shops, occasionally a fire from the alleyway from a homeless person trying to stay warm was a good beacon.

Jay looked around as he staggered further, he could smell Daniel's faint scent steadily growing stronger as he followed the scent like the puppies in his house when they smelt food.

----

Daniel looked at the four paths to choose from including the path he just came from.

Apparently he had walked so far that he was now in the center of the dangerous area. Great, splendid, dandy ( these words are spoken with sarcasm).