Chapter 61

Ashley 

"Omg" I screamed, as I cuddled under Izzy's arm while we watched this scary ass movie

"Omg" I screamed, as I cuddled under Izzy's arm while we watched this scary ass movie. "Can we just turn this off" 

He chuckled, "It's just a movie" 

"I told you I hate scary movies" I said, peeking from under his arm. "DON'T FUCKING GO IN THERE" I yelled at the tv."This stupid ass bitch" 

"If she don't go in there, they don't have a movie to put out" he said, laughing. "Oh shit look" he said tapping me.

"No..." I said, grabbing the remote off the table, turning the tv off. "Fuck that" 

"You really a lil baby" he said, pinching my side. 

"I don't care, I don't do scary shit" I said shrugging my shoulders. "Either you pick something else or I'm going to bed." 

"You pick" he said, standing up. 

"Where you going" I fake pouted. 

"To the bathroom... you wanna go?" he said laughing. 

I giggled "Bye" I said, as he walked off towards the bathroom laughing. I turned the tv back on and began flipping through the bullshit selection of movies on Netflix, as my phone began vibrating. "Hey boo" I said answering the phone. 

"Umm hey Ash" Mani said through the phone. 

"Whats wrong?" 

"Nothing just calling to make sure we're still on for tomorrow" she asked. 

"Yeah, you sure thats still.." I started. 

"I'm sure" she cut me off. 

I sighed, not really wanted her to go through with it, since she didn't seem too confident. "Okay" I said shrugging my shoulders. "I'll call you in the morning" I said. 

"Okay" she said. "Thanks again Ash" 

"Always" I said, as Izzy came walking back into the room.

"You still ain't pick a movie?" he said, flopping down on the couch next to me. He looked over at my phone that was up to my ear, "Who that?" he semi whispered. I showed him the name on the phone, since I didn't want it to be awkward not telling him who I was on the phone with. "Damn she call you more than she call me" 

I chuckled, "She likes me more" 

"Tell him I said hi" Mani said, through the phone.

"Nah don't say hi to me, talk to who you called" he said being petty. He grabbed the remote from my hand, and began to search through the movies. 

"Don't act so salty" I said, nudging his head. 

"I'll talk to you tomorrow Ash" Mani said. 

"Okay boo" I said, before ending the call.