Chapter 38

"W-wha-what" Jin finally stuttered out and Namjoon pouted he was too cute.

Namjoon soflty giggled "How do I put this? Jin, Taehyung and me we're like parallel lines. We're the same, we have so much in common. Our childhood, interests, friends, we're so similar. It was impossible for us to not have a relationship, but you see it's not really meant to be. Because like parallel lines, we never met. We would never work out."

"As for you and me, we're perpendicular lines. We're not the same, but we do have things in common enough to the point where I understand you and you understand me. And unlike parallel lines, perpendicular lines me. You and me, we might work out" Namjoon finished and Jin stared at him in disbelief.

"Ummmm you're such a nerd, Namjoon" Jin finally mummered and one look at each other's face, they brust out laughing.

Laughing a soft light laugh, which was totally different from Jin's loud ass laugh, that sounded like a windshield wiper laugh.  Namjoon tried to breathe in and out and finally a light hearted smile on his face he said "I'm sorry, but I'm still you're tutor."

He even went as far as to stick his tongue out at Jin, and Jin let out a fake gasp. It was so high pitched and dramatic they both burst into laughter again.

They kept laughing and laughing, it took them quite a while to calm down. But when they finally did, Jin draped his hands around Namjoons neck.

And Namjoon slowly dropped his forehead onto Jin's. "I love you're dorkiness, you know. It makes you, you."

Namjoon giggled, the sweet little sound bringing a smile to Jin's face. "And I love you, all of you" Namjoon mummered and Jin looked at his feet.

He needed new shoes, "I-I love you too"  he mummered and Namjoon sighed.

"You don't know how glad I am to hear you say that, like I was momentarily freaking out Jin. You shroud have said it faster" Namjoon blurted out, and Jin laughed.

"I love you. I love you. I love youuuuu. I love you, you you. I love Kim Namjoon" Jin said, quite loudly too and about a dozen heads turned to look at them.

Blushing Namjoon buried his head onto Jin's neck, breathing him in. "Stoppppp" he lightly said, and Jin just laughed and wrapped his arms tighter around Namjoon.

Hugging his beautiful body, close to his own he pressed a kiss to the top of his head "I love you."

Namjoon slowly looked up at him, his gorgeous eyes fluttering. And Jin leaned down and pressed his lips onto Namjoon's.

Namjoon kissed him back, they're lips moving in sync. It was sweet, Namjoons lips tasted sweet. Like him, everything about him was sweet, his lips, him. His skin though was soft, and his hands were gentle.

As they winded around him, and pulled him closer to him. Jin lightly brushed his thumb over Namjoons face, he was so so beautiful. And he was such a damn good kisser, Jin thought.

Maybe, just maybe they were meant to be.