A night of splendor

The Prince was confused by Kyra's words, he waited hundreds of years to avenge himself, and now that he had her trapped underneath him, he was not sure what he wanted to do. Part of him wanted to make her pay for her betrayal, she must pay for all the pain she had given him. He trusted her with all his heart, and loved her with every breath that he took, but she destroyed him, by betraying him with his brother!

He had kept her pure, saving her for their marraige bed. He had tasted only her lips, and held back from touching her intimately, because she was his soulmate and he wanted their union to be completed after they were married, so it would be blessed by God. He loved her more than he loved himself. He would have died for her, but not anymore! Now he will torture her, and make her pay for all the grief she has put him through. He looked down into her deep, blue eyes. Deceiving eyes, he thought angrily, he will make her suffer and wish she was never born, she must pay for her betrayal!

Trapped for eight hundred years in the stone, gave Michael enough time to plan his revenge. His lips curled into a snarl before he lowered his head, and brutelly kissed her. He is going to take what once belonged to him. He decided that he deserved to have her, she was his betrothed. For this one time only, he will use her the way she used him, and then he will pass her over to all his warriors, so they could taste her too, for that is her worth now. She is a whore, and must be treated as such!

It is because of her, his family was divided! It is all her fault, and he will never trust another wench as long as he lived! After every single warrior will have his fill of her, he will kill her, it is the only way he will feel avenged!

Michael's huge, calloused hands grabbed her tee shirt and ripped it in half, exposing her round and firm breasts, and his shaft throbbed painfully wanting desperately to be inside of her. He reached below and ripped the rest of her clothing off her, and left her naked, his emerald eyes raked her beautiful, bronzed body with lust, and the beast raged inside him to take her without mercy. Shifting his muscled warrior body over hers, he watched with satisfaction as she looked up at him with fear. He parted her thighs with his knees, and plunged deep inside her, taking what was promised to him hundreds of years ago.

Pain stabbed inside her private domain, as the warrior slammed into her deeply and without mercy, breaking the barrier of her virginity, trying to appease his beastly appetite, without any regard to her pain and suffering. Tears rolled down Kyra's face, she knew without a single doubt that even if she tried to escape, she was no match for this muscled giant, who continued to thrust inside her wildly until his body jerked and shook violently above hers. Like a beast, he drew his head back and let out a masculine growl of satisfaction, as every last drop of his seed spilled inside of Kyra.

Breathing hoarsely, Michael dropped his head between her breasts to calm his beating heart. Who was this beast inside him, he thought wildly, that broke all the rules of engagement, everything that he had once believed in?

Who was he kidding, he still loved this woman more than life itself. She still held his heart in her hands and he knew that would never change, but he must show her that what she has done to him is unacceptable. He will not confess what is still in his heart, he will make her earn her way back to him, because his heart is still broken and it needed mending.

Michael pulled his body off her and rolled to the side, she was still crying softly, but he harden his heart, he did not trust her, she had lied to him before, and she is lying to him now, he thought angrily, she was a whore and as such, she will pay for all her mistakes against him.

It was at that moment that the silvery glow of the shimmering moon cast it moonbeams over her beautiful body, and Michael's eyes roamed all the way down to her thighs. His eyes opened wide and he leaned forward to catch a better look at what seemed to he blood between her thighs.

It can't be, he thought wildly and he quickly dismissed the notion that she was a virgin. His huge hand reached between her thighs and touched her skin, and when he brought his hand close to his face, he saw the virginal blood on his fingers, and his heart skipped a beat.

What trick is this, he thought wildly, she can't be a virgin, his brother already claimed her virginity! He lifted his huge body off the ground, and towered above Kyra. Has he got the wrong woman? But that couldn't be, he feels the magnetic soulmate pull, she is definitely his soulmate!

She is using trickery as her weapon this time, she is smart and wants to capture his heart again, to destroy him once and for all, but he will not let her do that to him ever again!

"Get up wench!" He growled, and he nudged her arse with his big foot.

Please do not write the word r@pe in your comments, they get flagged from the wattpad people and I have to delete your comments, and just so you know, he doesn't realize he is doing that, if you continue reading the story it will explain why he did what he did, he doesn't believe it is r@pe, he was angry and out of his mind. And in those days, men had rights like that over a woman. Thank you kindly for your cooperation. Xoxoxxoxo

Please take a moment to vote, thank you kindly. Xoxoxxoxxoxo