TWENTY

Watching a video of Kat talking with Jimmy Fallon was supposed to make Tom feel better about missing her so much but it definitely did not

If anything, he felt worse.

He wanted to be next to her, talking and laughing and reminiscing.

But instead he was in an entirely different country.

Harrison watched his best friend amused, desperately wanting to record his moping but knowing Tom would hate it if he did.

So he remained silent, until Tom got up out of nowhere.

Harrison was confused but let him do whatever he had to do, making sure to text Harry and Sam to warn him of their brother's weirdness.

He didn't think anything of Tom's sudden dissapearence into his room- until an hour passed and he still didn't return.

Finally shutting off the TV mid Jimmy Fallon, Harrison went to go upstairs when Harry and Sam arrived.

"We got here as fast as we could."

"You literally live down the block."

"Okay," Sam chuckled, "We got here as soon as we finished having dinner. Mum sent you this."

Harrison smiled proudly as he took the container before the three of them went upstairs to Tom's room.

They were surprised to say the least seeing a packed suitcase sitting at the end of his bed.

"What the hell are you doing?" Harry was the first to ask.

"I'm going away on a... little trip."

"But you just came back from California!" Sam protested, "What do you have to go back for work or something?"

When Tom didn't answer right away, Harrison knew something was up. He knew right then and there what was going on.

"He already finished work and all the meetings... you're fucking going to New York, aren't you?"

Tom hesitated but eventually nodded, "I have to do it."

"You really don't," Harrison chuckled.

"I- I miss her bro."

"Was the sex really that good?"

Tom only glared at his best friend as he continued to walk about his room grabbing a few final things.

"You bought the ticket already, didn't you?" Harry smirked.

"Man you are whipped!" Sam chuckled now.

"This isn't just about sex, okay?" Tom huffed, "And I'm not whipped- I just- I miss her. And I have some time off so what's the fucking crime about using that time to see her?"

"Nothing's necessarily wrong about it," Harry began, "We're just surprised."

"We didn't know you liked this girl so much," Sam smiled.