TWENTY ONE

"Katalina! Get the goddamn door!"

"No!" Kat groaned from her spot on the couch.

After a long movie night, the girls were exhausted so hearing the doorbell ring so early in the morning, neither of them were happy.

"It's your house!"

"It's our house!"

"You paid more of the rent this last month!"

"Yes but you said you'd pay me back," Kat groaned.

"Just answer the fucking door!" Karmen finally yelled, making Kat roll her eyes as she got up slowly.

The doorbell kept ringing, only making her and the others more annoyed as she finally made her way to the front door.

Kat didn't even bother checking who it was- she didn't think to but she definitely didn't think it'd be who she actually saw there.

"T-Tom?"

"Hello darling," Tom smiled.

When the girls heard a scream coming from Kat, they expected the worse.

Instantly they were on their feet and practically ran to the front door, Alex grabbing the bat they keep by the couch ready to swing, only to stop when they saw what was happening.

Kat was giggling as she hugged Tom tightly, him spinning her in his arms, hugging back just as tight.

"What the fuck?"

"Is that-"

"Yes."

"Well what is he doing here?"

The two remained oblivious to the girls and their questions as Tom finally set Kat down to smile down at her.

"Well that was a warm welcome."

"What are you doing here?" Kat asked excitedly.

"I just had to see you," Tom smiled down at her, brushing her hair back.

Kat smiled fondly up at him, just staring at him when she noticed him leaning down.

She was quick to pull away, hand on his chest to hold him back, "No!"

"Why?" Tom frowned.

"Morning breath."

"Oh I don't care about that," he rolled his eyes playfully, leaning down again only to be stopped again.

"I'll be right back."

She ran off before he could protest, leaving him with the girls who stood there arms crossed.

He had been so consumed in Kat that he didn't even notice her family was standing right there.

"H-Hi," Tom said nervously.