the sleepover.

As the summer break finally rolled around the class of 1-A generally split up into different groups and did their own things that summer.

luckily! they were all- well, most of them, were in a groupchat!

everyone mutually agreed that mineta was not to be added. Shoji wasn't in the groupchat because he was a buzzkill and he had better things to do. Takoyami was only in it because they wanted some source of maturity other than Iida and Momo.

[USERNAMES!!!
Yuga Aoyama: tres_sparkley✨✨
Tenya iida: iidatenya00 (ik, creative)
Izuku Midoryia: deku.scrub
Momo Yaoyarozu: momoyorozu
Kyoka Jirou: do_not.fret (music pun, im hilarious)
Katsuki Bakugo: LordExplosionMurder420
Eijiro Kirishima: gettinghard6969
Denki Kaminari: spicyzapboi
Ochaco Ururaka: P1nkcheeks
Mina Ashido: alienqueen.xo
Tsuya Asui: froppyofficial
Hanta Sero: FlexTape
Shoto Todoroki: icyh0t
Fumikage Tokoyami: IAmTokoyami
Toru Hagakure: invisigurl
Mashirao Oijero: tailsfromsonic

It was a hot saturday tuesday afternoon and everyone had nothing to do for the next few days. the beaches had been visited and the pools as well. Yuga was home alone at the time, his parents were on vacation together. So, obviously, he was going to invite all his friends to a sleepover at his house! don't know how fourteen people would sleep in one room but that wasn't important right now.

[ CLASS 1-A BITCHES 💦💦💦 ]

[tres_sparkley✨✨: Who Is Attending My Awesome Sleepover Tonight? My Parents Aren't Home And They Said I Could UwU.]

[IAmTokoyami: I am afraid that I cannot attend, Aoyama. I am busy today and tomorrow. Apologies.]

[tres_sparkley✨✨: ó^ò]

[spicyzapboi: lmaoo ye sure ill go cha bois got nothin to do 👌]

[tenyaiida00: You were missing all punctuation in that sentence, Kaminari.]

[spicyzapboi: lol punctuation is just a fancy word for commas and full stops]

[tenyaiida00: Yes. That is literally the definition.]

After Tenya and Denki had a small argument over grammar, it was agreed that most of them would go, except Toru, Oijero, Takoyami, Mina, and Sero, who were all busy. Turns out some people DID have things to do.

[P1nkcheeks: this sounds awesome Yuga!!!!! whats your address??]

[deku.scrub: Oh yeah! i forgot we needed directions!]

[tres_sparkley✨✨: HaHa! Very Funny. You've All Been To My House Before! Remember Last Christmas? ÔwÔ]

[P1nkcheeks: no!!! but im sure we had a great time????]

[LordExplosionMurder420: Wait. That was your house?!]

[tres_sparkley✨✨: What!!]

[LordExplosionMurder420: Did you get it fixed yet?]

[tres_sparkley✨✨: Get What Fixed!!!!!!!!!!]

[LordExplosionMurder420: Oh]
[LordExplosionMurder420: Nothing. forget about it.]

Turns out Bakugo had snapped Yuga's bedframe at the christmas party and he never noticed.

Though this information would never be public, Kyoka was just going because Momo to was going. I mean, why wouldn't she?

When she told the group she was going almost immediately after Momo confirmed she was attending, Denki sent a "👀" emoji without any context. Everyone else was confused but Kyoka knew what that fucker meant.

Around a few hours later, it was four o'clock and Kyoka was taking the train to Denki's house; They could walk to Yuga's house from there.

Ten minutes later they were walking down the street, sipping orange sodas. (instead of pyjamas he brought a twenty pack of soda.)
"Soooo. "I'm cOmiNg tOo". Real smooth, Kyo." Denki mocked, smiling suggestively.

"Shut up. I was gonna go if she wasn't.." Kyoka elbowed him in the side. "It was just a coincidence."

"Oh! Coincidence! Of course. Definitely. One hundred percent not because you want to get in her pants! Obviously." He sneered, now laughing at Kyoka's face going slightly pink.

She rolled her eyes and groaned irritatedly. "Shut up- its not like that Denki. She's probably straight!"

Denki stared at her like she was stupid. "You think Momo Yaoyarozu is heterosexual. I thought I was the dumb one. Dude, she literally came to pride with us last month and had a bi flag. You're on crack if you think she's straight."

Kyoka thought about this. He was correct but.. She was just genrally more comfortable liking her from a distance.

"I don't know man. It just seems like a bad idea if i told her." She frowned, absent mindedly crushing the soda can.

Denki now looked light heartedly concerned, his friend seemed actually lost and confused about this.
"Hey, hey, hey. I'm sure if you told her it'd be okay! You're pretty cool, dude."
He nudged her in the arm, smiling reassuringly.

Kyoka smiled weakly, shoving her hands in her pockets.

They walked the rest of the way in comfortable silence. Denki Kaminari is an idiot, yes, but he's a nice one.

They finally arrived at Yuga's house.
Denki wrapped on the door, hoisting his backpack higher on his shoulder.

The door swung open. Yuga was smiling broadly, obviously happy more than one person showed up.
"Bonjour, Mes amies! Please, come in!" He said, stepping back to let them in. As they entered the living room, they saw Tenya, Katsuki and Eijiro, Ochaco, Tsu, and Fumikage.

"Yo! What's popping party people?"
Denki said loudly, doing fingerguns.
Ochaco was the only one who replied to Denki.

Kyoka sat down on the leather couch next to Fumikage.
"I thought you weren't coming?" She asked the boy next to him.
"Due to the circumstances, I changed my plans." He replied. She cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Yuga kept telling me he'd miss me and i felt bad." Fumikage said, squinting his eyes at Yuga, who smiled at him and made a heart shape with his hands.

There was a knock at the door and Yuga gasped happily and went to answer the door. A few seconds later, Momo Yaoyarozu, Shoto Todoroki and Izuku Midoryia followed Yuga into the room.

They all waved at the group in front od them. Momo smiled brightly at Kyoka, which made the blood rush to her face.

After a while, the room was made more comfortable. Ochaco floated the couch into the corner on its side. And Momo made cozy looking sleeping bags for everyone.

It was now eight PM, and Denki ordered pizza from the telephonic box on his ear.

As the pizza arrived, everyone got in their pyjamas and sat around in a lopsided circle.

Kyoka and Denki pulled their sleeping bags into the fair corner so they could talk privately.

"Dude. Momo only smiled at you. She wants to fuck yo-" Denki said in a low voice before getting punched in the shoulder by Kyoka.

"Shut up! Someone could've heard you, dumbass." She hissed at him, shooting him a look of embarrassed anger.

"I'm just saying! I mean it's kinda obvious!" Denki put his hands up defensively.

And the night only got gayer.