Xue Yang (xx)

"What's your relationship with our Yangyang?"

Feng Xinya's gentle movements paused as his golden hazel orbs met with Yang's pale green; the corners of his lips slowly raised into a slight smirk and Xue Yang suddenly had a bad premonition.

Without even glancing their way, the older man hummed seductively before dipping his head low to capture the youth's kissable lips in his own. Even when Yang tried to back away, it was too late as Feng Xinya's large hand had already found its way to the back of his head and kept him from doing so. He nibbled, licked, and sucked on both the top and bottom lips before prying his lithe tongue through Yang's lightly clenched teeth, not at all worried that the boy would bite down on him.

With the coaxing movements of his own tongue inside of the other's mouth as well as his intense stare, he enticed his kitten to reciprocate the kiss, which he did soon enough as the latter's face flushed red and his lids lowered, breaking off their eye contact. Their tongues entwined, and their saliva mixed together as both parties totally disregarded their audience of two.

Feng Xinya's fingers tenderly entangled themselves further into Yang's smooth platinum locks as he leaned forward and gently pinned the boy against the seat of the booth to deepen the kiss; their clasped hands positioned above his head on the soft cushion and their chests pasted against each other as they breathed deeply. His gaze never left the kitten below him as he took in his lightly trembling long lashes and those adorably flushed cheeks, as well as his subtly furrowed delicate brows.

Only when he knew that the Xue head couldn't remain silent any longer did he let go of the boy's now swollen lips with a gasp from both parties as their tongues reluctantly parted even if their lips had already done so.

Before Feng Xinya could turn towards the infuriated man before him, his view was enshrouded in a warm darkness as Yang's smaller and smooth hand covered his eyes that had unknowingly turned red again due to his rising lust. His heart warmed at the caring and worried gesture of his little white kitten as he attempted to calm himself.

When he finally felt the heat fading away, his visibly tensed body relaxed, silently telling Xue Yang that everything was back to normal again, so the boy lowered his hand to reveal the usual still and unmovable golden eyes that would have fooled him if he wasn't aware of how easily incited they were.

Facing the Xue couple, Feng Xinya was met with the Xue head's enraged and shaking figure as well as his wife's shocked and disbelieving one as she covered her mouth with her slim white hand. There was no longer any sign of her grievous look from before, only astonishment could be seen in her wide-opened emerald eyes.

Feng Xinya hummed lowly once again, before smiling lazily towards his kitten below him, "Yang is mine."

He raised their clasped hands to his rhythmically beating heart, "And I am Yang's."

Feeling that their current position was too uncomfortable to maintain whilst conversing, Feng Xinya lifted himself up along with Yang. Then, as if they hadn't just had a hot and steamy kiss in front of the two, he leaned back against his seat and crossed his legs waiting for the other man's response though not really caring much for it.

In his opinion, the moment the two parents had declared their son dead and moved on they lost the right to continue acting as his parents. Actually, when one thought further, they had failed to protect him in the first place so they deserved even less the title of his parents. When he returned home later, Feng Xinya decided that he'd talk to his superior about the boy's custody. There was no way he'd let the incompetent people in front of him take his Yang home.

After all, he was the one who saved him and brought him home, so Yang was his now.

But the Xue head was not having any of it--neither their current relationship nor the way his self-proclaimed future son-in-law lacked any respect for him, "And who are you to covet my Xue family's only son and heir?"