Chapter 13

I really don't want to go to school today.

I just want to stay in this really comfy bed. I finally managed to roll myself out of bed and walked into the bathroom down the hall.

I turned the shower on and got in. I washed my body and hair with Harry's shampoo before turning the shower off and wrapping a towel around my body. I picked up the other towel and started to dry my hair.

I opened the bathroom door and nearly fell when I bumped into something.

I looked up to see Harry shirtless and wearing sweats. he was staring down at me with a look I couldn't understand.

I slipped past him and walked into the bedroom. I could feel his eyes on my back as I closed the door behind me.

I quickly got dressed and walked into the kitchen. I decided to pick out an apple from the fruit bowl.

Harry walked in and took a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"How's your arm?" I looked down at the bandage on my arm and shrugged "been better" it still hurts but not as bad as it did when it happened.

Harry nodded his head and put the empty bottle in the bin "better get you to school" I nodded my head and walked into the living room. I put my converse on and slipped my jacket on.

I picked up my bag and followed Harry outside.

~

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Jade ran over to me once I walked through the main doors. I noticed that a few people looked over.

I grabbed her arm and pulled he away from the crowds.

"Mel, where have you been the past few days? you never answered your phone" I opened my locker and picked up my English book "I wasn't feeling well"

"You could of at least told me" I closed my locker and leaned against it "sorry"

Harry's POV

I watched as Mel walked away and into school. when I saw her in only a towel this morning it took everything in me not to push her against the wall and kiss her.

I pulled away from the school and made my way to the house where Sam was. he called me this morning and told me to go there as soon as I dropped Mel off.

I parked in the garage and walked straight inside. I walked over to his office and knocked twice. I heard him say 'come in' so I opened the door and stepped in.

"Do you know how Jack knew exactly where they lived?" I shook my head "he could of been watching them for a while..."

I don't have any idea as to how he knew where they were.

"That or there could be an insider"

"Insider?"

Sam sat down in the chair "someone close who knows exactly where they live"

"You think there is an insider?" Sam nodded his head "I am positive but the question is, who is it?"

Melissa's POV

Today has been as every other school day, boring, but now it is the end of the school day so I can now go home, well to Harry's.

I walked out of the science classroom and walked over to my locker. I put the books which I needed for homework in my bag and shut my locker. I turned and went to leave but Matt stopped me

"Mel, wait!" He grabbed my arm and I sucked in a breath. he let go of my arm and lifted my sleeve of my jacket up.

He stared to down at the bandage "what happened?" I pulled my arm away and pulled my sleeve down "I fell and cut my arm on a piece of glass"

Matt nodded his head slowly as we walked outside. I looked around for Harry and spotted him standing outside his car.

He was looking around and watching everyone.

Harry's eyes landed on me and I quickly said goodbye before walking over. he opened the car door for me and I got in.

He looked over to Matt before getting in.

"What's wrong?" Harry looked away from the road and to me "nothing" I sighed and looked out the window "what's bugging you"

"None of your concern"

Harry parked in the parking Lot and got out. I followed him inside the apartment building.

"If it has something to do with Danny then I deserve to know" Harry ignored me as he walked up the stairs.

"My dad is out to kill me the least you can do is tell me what the hell happened today"

Why is he acting so bloody weird?

Harry turned around and stormed down the stairs over to me. he stood in front of me.

"You want to know what I was told today?" I nodded my head. "Sam told me that there is an insider feeding Jack information about you"

With that he walked up he stairs as I stayed in the lobby shocked.