Enchanted💫🌳 (G!P) Part I

Camila wanted to unwind, find peace, and forget about all her problems. She's tired of fixing everything and everyone's problems.

She arrived at a resthouse inside the woods near a lake. She looked around the place and she instantly fell in love with the silence and peace. All she can hear is the sound of the lake flowing and the birds chirping.

"Finally," Camila said as she opens the door of the house, made mostly out of wood.

She went up to the bedroom and unpacked her things before going out to explore

She went up to the bedroom and unpacked her things before going out to explore. She followed the sound of the waters as if it was calling her.

She decided to take her clothes off since she was alone...or that's what she thought.

The brown-eyed girl dipped her sun-kissed skin in the cold waters and swam happily.

"Hmmm..." Camila closed her eyes and let herself float.

She wanted to just stay there forever.

She feels like everything in her life is going so fast and the pressure is just making her feel crazy. She just wants to be free from her responsibilities and be free from reality. This vacation is just what she needs.

"Hmmm...." she sighed as she felt the cool water against her skin.

Her hand massaged her neck and it traveled down her breast.

"Mmmm...." she moaned as she gently groped her own breast while her other hand found it's way to her thigh and caressed it.

Her breathing became more rapid as her finger started to rub her clit.

However, she stopped when she felt like someone was there...looking at her, observing her.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" Camila said as her eyes scanned through the trees.

She really felt like someone was there.

She's starting to feel scared so she decided to swim back to the more shallow end.

"Ouch," Camila exclaimed when she felt her foot cramp and accidentally lost her balance.

She tried her best to stay afloat but she can't.

"H-help!"

Camila gasped for air when she was starting to feel like running out of air. She raised her hand to signal for help and screamed as loud as she can but no one can seem to hear her. Water is starting to fill up her lungs and she's starting to get weak.

"H-help me! A-anyone! S-someone! Help..."

Camila lost all her energy and her sight went black.

#

Camila was awakened by soft lips caressing against her lips. Everything was blurred at first but one thing was clear - emerald eyes.

She coughed out some water and slowly opened her eyes and saw the most beautiful pair of green orbs she has ever seen in her entire life.