•Cinco•

"I'm not hungry." Said another familiar voice.

"She's gonna be fine. Her dad told us we'll see her tomorrow." Said another familiar voice.

"I'll eat your food." Ok now that was definitely Jasmin.

"Guys! I'm over here." I yelled.

"Viv, where are you?"
Said Nayeli.

"I don't know. Follow my voice." I say while Leo puts me down. I then see a door open and see the four faces I've been wanting to see the most.

"Viv! It's Viv!" Says Nayeli. They come running towards me we all hug.

"Are you ok?" Asks Nayeli.

"Not really, what about you guys?"

"We're fine." Says Nayeli.

"You go with them. You have until 10:00pm to go to bed." Leo says leaving.

"Come on let's go eat." Says Nayeli leading me to what I guess is the kitchen or dinning room.

"I thought you weren't hungry." Says Sof.

"Well Vic is with us now. I'm hungry now." Sad  Nayeli. We get to then kitchen. The kitchen is beautiful. I look around in awe.

"Look the counters tops are marble!" Says Sof.

"Wow!" I says touching the cold island in the middle of the kitchen. The stools are black. The counters and cabinets are black. There are two ovens with stoves. Two judge fridges.

I then look down and see some enchiladas verdes con pollo y extra queso. My favorite food.

"Enchiladas verdes with chicken and extra cheese, your favorite food. 4th grade is when you became best friends with Sofia and Jasmine. In 5th grade you became best friends with Jessie and Nayeli. In 6th grade you won first place in the art show. You made a haunted house with 2 bats because your third bat came out bad. You had a tree with a rope hanging from it with an owl on the tree. I could go on and on. I want to apologize that we met this way and for kidnapping you and your friends.. " Juan suddenly says coming into the kitchen.

I'm still pretty mad.

"It's ok sense they're ok.", I say ," and how did you know all of that?" I asked.

"Let's make a deal. I'll answer a few questions you have right now. And if you and your friend behave I'll answer ALL of your questions tomorrow." He says.

"Ok then answer me this. Why did you kidnaps me and my friends."I asked.

"The plan was to only kidnap you, your friends were with you and this was our best chance." He said.

"Why kidnap. If you know so much about me then why not call me?"

"Because it could have put you in danger." He answered. His answers only leave me with more questions. None of this makes sense , in danger of what?

"What danger?" I asked.

"In danger of my enemies finding out about you."

"None of this makes any sense. Enemies? What enemies?" I asked.

"It's complicated but I've answered a few of your questions. You can ask me more tomorrow. Now you and your friends should eat and get some rest. I have some business to attend." He said.

"How do I know I can trust you?" I ask.

"Because you are my daughter and I would never hurt you." He says. Leaving the kitchen.