omake 4

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

As requested by

set during break between sixth and seventh year, a few weeks after the wedding of fleur and bill  

Now 

Hadrian was sat in the living room reading a book seeing as that was all that his mother and Draco had been allowing him to do since they found out that he was pregnant. 

he sighed as he read the same page of the same book for the tenth time that day. it was safe to say that he was bored and having already read all of the books in the library at least ten times he could safely say that he could more than likely recite the words from each book off by heart. 

It was at times like this that Hadrian wished that he was a couch potato rather than someone that needed to be up doing things to occupy his boredom, he was that bored that he was thinking of resorting to a nap. the door opened silently and Draco walked into the room and sat down beside him like always pulling the silver-grey haired boy towards him and cuddled into him. 

"how are you darling?" the blond asked his lover of whom turned to look at the blond and replied "I am officially bored,  have read every book in the library at least ten if not twenty times and I am getting really tired f constant repetition. I think I will probably have a nap and see if that might get rid of my boredom." Draco looked at his mate incredulously and said "wow, you must be really bored if you are resorting to a nap" Hadrian glared at Draco and said "well if you and mother would let me walk about and actually get things done then I wouldn't be so bored" 

Draco put his hands up in defence and said "tell you what how about I talk to aunt Bella, so you can walk about more as long as you only do some of the more lighter things that you usually do" Hadrian smiled brightly at the blonde and said "deal, anything is better than being forced to sit around here and do nothing other than read the same thing for the hundredth time." 

Draco nodded and then got up leaving the room to have a talk with his aunt, forgetting to close the door behind him. Hadrian lay on his back and stared up at the ceiling and sighed. he heard the sound of scales brushing against the floor along with faint hissing before he felt a weight brush over his feet. he looked down to see nagini, *hello Nagini, how have you been? I haven't had the chance to talk with you since Draco and mother put me on bed rest* the snake moved across the side of the submissive till her head was near Hadrian's and she nuzzled him and said *I am fine hatchling, it is a shame that your mother and mate don't seem to trust me with being around you, I have to admit that I do miss your company, after awhile of only talking to your father, I find that he only talks about the same old boring things nowadays.* Hadrian brought his hand up to the snakes head and stroked her scales. 

*ah I hear news that you little hatchling are having a hatchling of your own, is it true?* Nagini asked Hadrian of whom nodded and said *that is the reason that mother and Draco put me on bed rest and forbid you from being around me, stupid if you ask me after all it isn't as if you are going to attack me, but you know them and how worried they get* the snake nodded. 

the sound of footsteps echoed through the hallway through the open door causing Hadrian to sigh and say *it is probably best if you hide I do believe that it is Draco* nagini nodded and hid herself behind a table. shortly after nagini had hidden, the mentioned blond appeared in the doorway. he walked over to Hadrian and said "I have spoken to aunt Bella and she said that she will allow you to walk around and do some work, of course only the least straining and stressful" Hadrian sighed and said "better than nothing" it was at this point that nagini decided to let herself be known, however what the snake didn't take into account was that the table that she had hid under had a vase on it and as she slid out of hiding the end of her body hit the table, accidentally knocking the vase to the floor smashing it.

the smashing of the vase caught the attention of both Hadrian and Draco as both turned their heads in the direction of the noise. Hadrian sighed and got up to check on Nagini which caused Draco to Turn into overprotective mode. As Hadrian knelt down to check to make sure that nagini was right he was pulled back by Draco who said "what the hell do you think you are doing" Hadrian looked at his mate and said "I was going to make sure that nagini wasn't hurt by the broken vase after all the pieces are very sharp and I don't want her to be hurt." the silver-grey haired male gave the blonde a blank stare until  Draco relented. 

"fine you can check to make sure that she isn't injured" the blond said, Hadrian smiled before checking to make sure that his fathers familiar was safe *are you hurt anywhere, nagini?* the snake shuck its head and replied *no hatchling I am perfectly fine but I think I should go before your mate kills me for being near you at this time. good luck* 

Hadrian smiled as the snake slithered away. he then turned to Draco and said "was that really so hard"  draco shook his head absentmindedly at just how easily he falls for his mates charms. the blond started to think of more occasions in which this has happened, when he heard the sound of glass scraping across floor and looked up only to see Hadrian picking up some of the broken pieces of vase, he immediately got up and grabbed Hadrian away from the mess and said "I thought you just said that the broken pieces of vase were sharp, why the hell are you picking them up? I don't want you to hurt yourself" Hadrian rolled his eyes and said "fine then you clean it up then" the younger of the two placed the pieces of the vase that he picked up back  on the floor and went back to the couch. 

Draco knelt down and started to pick up some of the pieces of glass when he cut his finger, he turned to Hadrian and said "see this could have happened to you!" Hadrian rolled his eyes yet again and said sarcastically "oh no! a cut what has happened to my perfectly unscarred skin" Draco glared at his mate and said "I am only trying to keep you safe" 

Hadrian then said "yes, because a broken vase is so terrifying to protect me from. Draco it is a broken vase, not Albus to many names dumblefuck, not the annoying trio and not a member of the order of the fried chickens, so please relax." Draco growled in frustration but relented. 

Hadrian got up and started to leave the room, before he left he turned to Draco and said "quick question why didn't you just use reparo, it would have made things a lot easier." Draco snapped his head in Hadrian's direction "then why didn't you just do that instead of picking up the glass shards?" Hadrian sighed and said "because unlike you, I am on magic rest until my magical core fully recovers remember" Draco face palmed and said "sorry I forgot, just go and rest and I will clean this up" he placed down the glass shards and stood up getting out his wand and cast reparo getting rid of the mess. he turned to Hadrian whom was stood in the door way waiting for him. as he closed the door over and cast a quick tempus charm noticing it was dinner, then they both made their way to the dining room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

thank you for reading this omake and I hope that you enjoyed it. 

I do, however apologise if this is not what you (@RosalyndWall) expected, It has been a long time since I last wrote anything for any of my fanfictions as I have been busy with essays and such for university. 

but remember if you want to request something then don't be afraid to ask