Chapter 11

Monday, October 11, 2018

___________________

Tyler pulled up at the school and looked over at his younger sister Taylor. It was her first day at high school since her mother sent her off to a catholic school as soon as she told her that she liked girls.

Her mother thought she would come back all straight and holy but she didn't. Her mom didn't have anything against homosexuals but Taylor was her only daughter, she wanted her to get married to a man, and for her to have kids. Soon Taylor's mother decided that she couldn't change Taylor's preference by just sending her to a different school so eventually she got over it. Well she had to get over it since Taylor got kicked out of the school.

She had gotten tired of everyone at that school trying to push Jesus down her throat and she snapped. She hit another girl with a bible and called sister Catherine a racist bitch and she flipped a desk across the classroom.

Tyler just found the whole situation hilarious. Hell, he didn't have a problem with his sister liking girls, it just made shit easier for him since he didn't have to worry about boys chasing after her.

He spotted Braelynn, Kimani, and Niyah walking toward the school and he rolled his window down.

"Aye." He called out catching their attention.

"What Tyler?" Braelynn asked.

"C'mere" He said looking at her in her pink hoodie, grey leggings, and uggs. "Wassup Niyah." He told her and all Niyah did was nod her head.

"Gone head." Braelynn told Niyah before walking up to Tyler's car.

"What you want?" She asked him.

"Homecoming next week ain't it?" He asked her while ignoring her attitude.

She only nodded.

"Well this my lil sister, She new and I just wanted to ask you to watch out for her." He told Braelynn.

Her face softened as she looked at the girl, she did look a lot like Tyler. Taylor looked at her brother upside his head. "What?" She asked him.

He just looked over at her.

"I mean you can show me around and stuff but no offense ma, I'm perfectly capable of looking out for my self" Taylor told Braelynn causing her to laugh a little. She was just like her brother.

"Alright. What grade you in?"

"11th, and you?" The girl said licking her lips as she looked over at Braelynn.

"Oh I'm a senior. But my sister taking Junior classes. She can show you around." Braelynn turned around to see her sister talking to one of her friends and called her over.

"Yeah?" Kimani asked.

"This is..."

"Taylor" Tyler said while still checking Braelynn out. She wanted to know why the fuck he was all in her face.

"This is Taylor, she new. Taylor this is my sister Kimani, she gone show you around."

Soon the two girls walked inside of the school leaving Braelynn and Tyler alone.

"What you been up to?" he asked her.

"Boy fuck you." Braelynn said before walking away causing him to shake his head while laughing.

________________

Kimani looked up to see Taylor staring at her. It was second period and the whole class was being quiet and taking notes. Taylor was done so she fascinated herself with the girl sitting beside her.