Chapters 271-280

Chapter 271: Gazing From Afar

Gao Yu had been receiving his inheritance inside the body of the Evil God. When the evil god suddenly smashed the mountain peak and pulled the thunder python out of the air, Gao Yu woke up.

After that, the soul fragments of the Demon God’s shadow, its thoughts, its memories, and all kinds of mysterious and profound characters flooded out of the sacrificial altar into his body, his veins, his bones, and his mind to merge with his body even faster.

The speed of his assimilation increased.

When the Evil God flew out for the second time and grappled with the thunder python, a great amount of combat experience and insights became large amounts of memories that quickly flowed into his mind.

It was at that time that Gao Yu was sucked into the black heart of the evil god and came into complete, raw contact with the Evil God.

Gao Yu continuously absorbed memories from the Evil God, pieces of its soul, large amounts of combat experience, and ancient knowledge. Then he finally accepted the inheritance of the Evil God in its entirety.

In that moment, Gao Yu was the Evil God. He was able to use his thoughts, his power, and his limbs to control the body of the Evil God!

The enormous body of this Evil God could be accurately controlled and used to cast all kinds of lost, secret arts.

When he opened his eyes and went to follow the will of the Evil God, to tear the enormous blood colored demon and the thunder python into pieces, he saw Qin Lie in the brow of the blood demon.

Gao Yu suddenly froze.

A string of thoughts appeared in his mind. He looked closely, wanting to make sure that the person at the blood demon’s brow was Qin Lie.

He quickly confirmed it.

It was undoubtedly Qin Lie!

At this moment Gao Yu, whose blood, flesh, and soul had a strange connection with the Evil God, suddenly resisted the will of the evil god with his own will!

“Boom!”

The Evil God flapped its black wings that resembled black clouds as its enormous body suddenly fell from the sky.

It landed on a few hills, causing them to crumble and the earth to shake.

“Hmm!” Xue Li’s voice resounded in Qin Lie’s mind again. “Strange… the person who has finished receiving that Evil God’s legacy seems to have turned on his master! The successor of this Evil God is resisting the will of the Evil God and has refused to chase us!”

Between the brows of the blood demon, Qin Lie stuck his head through a window in the blood and looked behind him.

He saw the incomparably frightening aura of the Evil God suddenly wither after its previous continuous surge.

Then it landed with a boom on the ground.

He felt a trace of anger and saw savagery in the eyes of the Evil God.

He also saw a blurry figure in those eyes that slowly became clear…

Gao Yu was using his soul consciousness to control the body of the Evil God. As his own influence spread, his shadow became clearer and more evident in the eyes of the Evil God.

“Gao Yu!” Qin Lie suddenly shook.

He finally understood why the Evil God would strangely fall from the sky and did not chase after him even after its power grew.