Chapter 19

James' POV

MATURE CONTENT!!!
Please don't read if you shouldn't be reading mature content! I thought you deserved a sneak peak into Pames, Jenny, Jenelope??? mating . This is my first time writing a sexy scene... 

After our wolves, Ezra and Storm, mated, Penny was so exhausted from shifting and mating for the first time she passed out on the top of our sheets. I let her sleep for a while after covering her with a throw blanket. Only twenty minutes lather Penny began turning in her sleep. I shake her gently, and she stirs slightly.

"Hey baby girl, I think it is you wake up. We need to shower, it will help you feel better, I bet you are sore from everything we did."

She nodded mumbling something incoherent trying to fall back asleep. I pick her up with one arm resting under her knees, and the other supporting her back. My sweet girl rests her head on my chest as I carry her into our bathroom. I turn on the shower, so it could heat up before we get in. Brushing her hair out of her face I kiss her forehead. I can't help, but admire her; she is absolutely gorgeous. Once the shower heated up, I stepped in and sat her down on her feet. Penny lets out a small whine, so I wrap her arms around my neck. She leans against me while I wet her hair. She then groans as I massage shampoo into her long auburn hair. When she leans to the side, so I can wash out the soapy suds, I place kisses along her neck before landed on my mark.

She lets out a throaty moan as I suck on the mark. I nibble and tease her lightly biting the mark. I move to higher and playfully nip at her ear lobe. She grabs my face, and smashes her lips onto mine. The kiss deepens as I bite her bottom lip. Exploring her mouth I feel my heart flutter. Everytime I get to kiss her, or touch her, or even catch a glimpse of her I find myself luckier than ever before. After breaking apart for a breath, she begins kissing my neck. I let a moan slip as he finds the place where she will eventually mark me. I feel her smile press against the side of my neck. She continues to nibble and kiss my neck. I look down and see her eyes flicker from green and black. Next thing I know her canines extend, and she is marking me.

There was some pain, but it instantly faded into pleasure. I moan, as she licks her mark. I am about to moan again, but it turns into a gasp as she tries her hand down my chest. Before her hand can reach its destination, I turn us around and pin her against the bathroom wall.

"Don't start something, if you won't be able to finish it." I growl.

She peers up at me from under her lashes, and nibbles on her decadent lips.

"If I remember right, you started it, and I am just waiting for you to finish it."

I smile as I see how my shy little minx has been able to come out of her shell, and be fiesty when she wants to. Her transformation of self-acceptance and self-confidence over the past month has been so amazing to watch. Her growing self-confidence is so sexy, and little James agrees with me, growing even more. Without saying anything I kiss her once more. Then I trail my mouth down to her luscious mounds while my left hand grips her hip. As I take one of her breasts into my mouth, my fingers travel from her hips to her core. My right hand teases her other nipple, and her moans grow louder. Her nails sink into my back as I begin to rub her clit.

I know I am excited, but as I dip my fingers into her slit she is absolutely soaking, and it is not the water from the shower. As I slip my index finger into her slit she gasps in slight pain. I slowly begin to move in and out of her as I moved my mouth from her breast to her mouth. I kiss her while rubbing her clit with my thumb and add a second second finger. She grabs my shoulders, to stay steady as her legs shake and she begins to grind into my hand.

As I add a third finger she moves one of her hands down from my shoulders. I know if she starts anything I won't be able to control myself. Sinking down on my knees I lift one of her legs over my shoulder while I keep my other hand inside of her. She grabs my hair and I moan as she runs her hand through my hair. I suck on her clit, and cannot wait to taste her. I move lower and begin to eat her out. Hearing my angel let out a string of curses just motivates me to make this perfect for her. When I feel her legs shake, I replace my tounge with one of my hands while I blow cold air on her clit before finally sucking it. She lets out a low groan before cursing once more.

"I love you baby' I say while standing up and supporting her wait.

Grabbing a loofah I quickly wash and massage her body. After she regains her senses she begins to massage soap into my hair. Once we rinse off all the soap, and towel drive we walk into our room, and my sweet little angel pushes me on the bed.

"I love you baby, and I know you have been waiting so long for this. Just lay back and let me be in charge." she whispers in my ear as she straddles me.

Before I could respond, she kisses me while grinding in me. In a matter of seconds I am standing at attention waiting for her to do whatever she wants. She breaks our kiss to guide me into her, and I let out the loudest moan as I am fully involved in my baby girl. I am fighting against Ezra, he wants me to just flip us over and take control, but I want my girl to feel as comfortable and possible. She wants to be in charge, and I will let her do whatever she wants. She starts slow at first, but begins to pick up speed. Her nails dig into my chest, and I see a look of need in her eyes.

She leans down to whisper something, but instead arches her back moaning towards the season. Before she can ask me I flip us over, but maintain her pace. I continue to follow her lead, but I new she was reaching the end. Leaning down I once again suck on her mark, and soon she becomes undone underneath me. Just as she finished I find myself falling over the edge of pure ecstacy. I kiss her once more before rolling off of her.

"I love you" I whisper pulling my baby into my arms. She reaches her hand up wiping a single tear from my eyes, "I love you more than you could ever know." I say falling asleep while she kisses me once more.