Chapter 5 luck.... maybe a miracle

It's been a week after the adoption event and more kids has been getting adopted after the event, mainly the babies by family's the couldnt have their own babies. The orphanage was basically empty except omega and about 6 girls that was younger than omega and they acted like he was their big brother jumping on him and playing with his fluffy tail. They all lived in one room since it was only 7 of them in the orphanage. Days and days went by and 1 by one each girl got adopted. 2 days before Halloween omega was the last one left in the orphanage. He wasn't given much leeway even tho he was the only one left. He had to be up like normal time, clean the rooms with the nurses, eat breakfast, chores, then the rest was his until he was called by either a nurse or the mistress. The nurse was very worried about omega since he was the only one left at the orphanage and Halloween was basically around the corner and he wouldnt have a family to actually spend it with, the nurses would always try to Interact with omega sometimes he would Interact with them and sometimes he'll just go to his room and sleep. The nurse was really praying and hoping he'll get adopted either before or on Halloween to spend time with a family than him handing out candy at an orphanage...

The next day.....

Omega was sitting in his room reading a book, until there was a knock on the door he look up as the door opened and one of the nurses came in.

Nurse: this is the last child we have left at the orphanage..

A big black female wolf come walking in and omega immediately recognized her and jumped up off the bed and says her name, the wolf husky mix lady jumped and noticed it was the little pup that was by the trashcan, she open her arms and hugged him tightly the nurse was confused but happy omega was happy.

Nurse: how do you know omega? I mean he barely speaks to anyone and he doesn't show no emotion to anyone...

Andy: I found him by the trashcan by the apartment complex I live at, he was le- I'll tell you later..

Omega was filled with happiness as he smelled the familiar scent of roses and peaches, he wasn't realizing he was crying as he was hugging her. Andy rubbed his back and kept comforting him. After a couple of minutes omega finally calmed down and they went on with the paperwork for Amy to be omega new mom.