What Will It Take?

"That's my name sweet cheeks- remember me?" Jeff sinkers into the phone. "Babe, put him on speaker, now!" Jensen says to you, trying to keep you away from the phone. You nod as best as your nerves would let you.

"Oh- is that the famous daddy I keep hearing this pesky little girl scream about? Put me on speaker (Y/n)!" Jeff cheers and you could do nothing but cover your mouth and breath in and out to calm yourself down. "Jeff, what the hell?! Why did you take my daughter?" Jensen barks at the phone.

Jensen's knuckles turn white as he continues to ball his hands into fists. "Well, ya see, your bitch of a wife-" "Watch it buddy!" Jensen snaps back and you lean forward, placing your hand on Jensen's shoulder. "Easy man, don't get your panties in a twist. So, before you ever so rudely interrupted me, I was going to explain that it is (Y/n)'s fault that little JJ had been taken." Jeff pauses for a moment and all you could do was look up at Matt with your swollen red eyes and mouth "I told you Matty" to him. Matt read your lips and came rushing to your side in one swift movement.

"It is not my WIFE'S fault, okay Jeff!? We love our daughter and we want her back!" Jensen screams. "That's just it. You won't be getting her back... anytime soon." Jeff laughed again, causing your insides to do summer salts.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. What? Why can't we have our daughter back?" Jensen grabbed your shaking hand while Matt still held onto your  form. "Why are you doing all the talking, Jensen? What, is (Y/n) crying too much to answer?," Jensen tenses at Jeff's comments. "She is, isn't she? Oh I love it!" You hear Jeff clap in the back ground and feel the urge to bark yourself.

"Yeah asshole, I am crying because you took someone that I love very, very dearly. And I would like her back, please." Your voice quieted as you finished, hating how weak you sounded. "Well you took someone that I loved very much. So now you can feel the pain that I felt and still feeling!" Jeff screamed for the first time and you, Matt, and Jensen all share confused glances.

"Who could you possibly love? You're a monster!" Jensen calls back.

"My lover killed himself, right in front of you Jensen actually. Your face was the last one he saw. Your voice was the last he heard. You saw his beautiful blue eyes close and his body slump to nothing. You took my David away from me!" Jeff sounded like he was working himself up and you shared a look with Jensen that explained it all.

"You were together with David? Like 'together, together'?" Jensen asked in a questionable tone.

"Yes," Jeff sighed through the phone. "I loved him. I loved everything about him and he, he loved me too!" Screaming into the phone, Jeff regained himself. "Are you sure about that? Seem a bit uneasy with answering that thought for David." Jensen gave a snarky tone back and you held the bridge of your nose, calming the on coming migraine waves.

"Jensen, don't push me. David loved me. Until (Y/n) came back into his life again. You were all he thought about, talked about, sang about and focused on. I stood by him through it all, because I still loved him and he would always be the one that I love forever. But when you took him away from me," "He killed himself, Jeff. We didn't do anything to him." You intersect but only get shot back down.

"NO! YOU KILLED HIM, (Y/n). He loved you. He devoted his life to you and you drove him to kill himself." Jeff's voice left echos in your ears repeating those words, you killed him. "I didn't kill him," you swallowed hard. "He killed himself after he tortured me for MONTHS. He killed my spirit, took away what made me who I once was, took me from my family TWICE, and right now you took someone very, very, very important from me. Please, Jeff. I will, we will, do anything to get our JJ back. What will it take? She needs her mother, please. Wouldn't David want me to be happy? I need my daughter back to be happy. So please, do the right thing. Let her go, she's innocent." You let your body recoil back, leaning against the wall for support before you were about the roll onto the floor from the heaviness of the tears flowing down your reddened cheeks.

"David would want you to be happy with HIM, not Jensen. So, me think... NO! You will not be getting JJ back until I feel you know how it feels to live without the one you love. So sit back, and enjoy the silence in the house because it will be like that for a little while." "Jeff! No! Wait-" You yell at the phone before you hear the oh so familiar hum, signalling that the other end has hung up.

You want to shed more tears, but you've shed enough. You need to be strong for JJ and if you were going to get her back, nothing was going to get in your way. Looking at Matt then Jensen, you get off the floor, slapping both men's hands away from your body as you struggled on your own. "I'm fine. I'm not good, but I'm fine. So, if you would like to come with me, my daughter needs my help and I need to bring this recorded phone call and phone number to the police station." You huff and grab the phone off the bed and make you way down the hallway.

You hear light chatter coming from the living room and decide to make a quick greeting before heading to the station. "Hey everyone," You smile weakly and move into the room, giving everyone hugs and hearing their kind words. "We just received a call from Jeff and the three of us are heading down to the station to give the number and recorded call to the police. Thank you all for coming here and being here for Jensen and I. I wish I could talk more, but I need to get going. My daughter needs me." Your smile runs tight lipped as you turn away from your confused family. Grabbing your jacket, slipping on your shoes, you pull off your comet keys from the key rack and head outside.

"Hey, maybe I should drive?" You hear Matt slide on his jacket behind you and catch up to your side, with Jensen on your other. "Not a change. This is my baby, and I am not letting someone other than me touch her too." You spit and unlock the all the doors, allowing Matt to slide into the back and Jensen into the driver's seat. Turing the ignition, the car roars to life and Hey Jude is playing from the mix tape Jensen had made from you years ago, it's all you listen to when you drive your baby. Jensen grabs your hand and gives the back a kiss before you pull out of the drive way, heading straight for the Austin Police.

*******************

Shorter chapter, but still good I hope!

Thanks for the comments, likes, and reads!

Love you all!

Xoxo