Meeting Jason Voorhees

You can't believe your parents are letting you go away with your friends. It's going to be amazing. You're about 5 minutes from the abandoned camp that you've decided to hide out in for the week. Camp Blood the locals call it.... Not a nice thought but they're probably just crazy round there.

When you arrive you choose a decent cabin to share between the four of you and unpack your scarce belongings you decided to bring with you. You rejoin your friends in the living room and head out to the lake to swim. It's sunny outside and the sun reflects off the lake blinding you as you walk towards the shore. Daniel is the first to plunge into the icy waters. Shortly following him is your best friend Jenny. They splash around as you drink in the gorgeous countryside that hugs the camp.

You turn your head back to the lake and see a red stain pooling around where your friends are. And then it hits you, they're screaming, it scrapes at your eardrums like a wild animal and shakes your bones. Adrenaline hits your blood and you run. God knows where your other friends went and right now you don't care because someone is emerging from the lake. His face is covered by a slimy white hockey mask and he is wearing tattered clothes. You turn to continue running but that's when you become a stereotypical horror character and trip over a branch, who knew that actually happened in real life? Well now you know..... And it's not the best time to find out......

He stands above your head and tilts his slightly as if he was trying to work you out. He raises his machete and you feel it penetrate your flesh on your stomach. You look down and see the blood forcing its way round the edge of the blade. You gasp and see the man yank it from your body and walk away without blinking.... Or at least you don't think he was blinking, the world was getting dark and fuzzy at this point.