Chapters 341-350

Chapter 341: Break Out!

With thunder and lightning as its body and Mang Wang’s consciousness as its soul, the dragon and serpent synchronized with Qin Lie’s mind and rampaged amid the Eight Extreme Temple martial practitioners.

The Manifestation and Netherpassage Realm martial practitioners could not withstand the attacks of the dragon and the serpent. It only took a moment before a dozen of them were killed.

“Break!”

Nearby, Joyful Union Sect’s Revered Thoughtful yelled grimly at Xue Li.

A turbulent gray cyclone flew out from Revered Thoughtful’s sleeves. The cyclone was mixed with black sand and was filled with a strange energy capable of destroying soul intent.

When Tika’s body, possessed by Xue Li, and the blood demons condensed from fresh blood were enveloped by the cyclone, the blood demons immediately collapsed!

“Soul Dissolving Sand!”

Xue Li cried out in a strange tone before moving Tika’s body to swiftly extract himself from the cyclone.

“Thats right, this is the sand that dissolves souls! It is specifically made for soul jumpers like you!” Revered Thoughtful laughed grimly.

The gray cyclone mixed with pitch black sand twisted in Xue Li’s direction. At the same time, the sand inside of the cyclone resembled black stars and made a shrill whistling noise while moving.

A wisp of bloody, scarlet light abruptly escaped from Tika’s body. The bloody light that was touched by the Soul Dissolving Sand immediately melted.

“Whoosh!”

Xue Li flew out of the gray cyclone and arrived next to Qin Lie in an instant. Before Qin Lie could react, Xue Li slipped inside Qin Lie’s forehead.

“Soul Dissolving Sand is forged from the phosphorus fire of a rotten corpse. Unless it is an imperishable soul of the Imperishable Realm, any soul will be corroded by it.” Xue Li slipped back into the Soul Suppressing Orb and further commented with lingering fear, “I can’t deal with this fellow. My original realm is the Nirvana Realm, and my soul isn’t imperishable. I cannot overlook the Soul Dissolving Sand’s corrosion. If I fight this guy with half my soul, I could perish at any moment.”

“Go! I have exhausted too much strength and cannot replenish myself on this land! I cannot stall much longer!” Almost at the same time, Ku Luo, who was fighting against Mo He, Nie Han, and Zhan Tianyi, waved his white bone staff. He created a terrifying scene, a sea of corpses and bones in mid-air, as he yelled at Qin Lie in the language of the Nether Realm.

As a six horned elite, Ku Luo had forcefully clashed against Mo He, Nie Han, and Zhan Tianyi without falling into a disadvantageous state. Song Siyuan and Xie Zhizhang had also joined the battle in the beginning, but they were also unable to trap him.

One could clearly see this man’s ferocity.

However, this place wasn’t covered in nether demonic energy. While fighting against Mo He and the others, every time Ku Luo used his strength, he would lose it permanently. There was no way for him to replenish it or recover.

Furthermore, as long as he remained here, he would have to split his focus and completely cover himself with refined nether demonic energy.

This was done to prevent the world’s spirit energy from seeping into his body.

In this situation, where neither time, terrain, nor manpower were on his side, it was incredibly irrational to fight the enemy to the death.

Ling Yushi and Lang Xie had left earlier, and Xue Li’s Nirvana Realm soul was unable to continue fighting after the Soul Dissolving Sand appeared.