Introduction: (Edited)

Instantly, a strange and dark room with a large TV with multiple couches and pillows was filled with numerous inhabitants, all kicking and screaming.

"Ow!"

"Get off me!"

"Who's hand is that!?"

"Watch it!"

"Sorry, sorry!"

"Everyone, we must remain calm and kindly-"

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!!"

"Owwie~",

With 10 minutes spent getting off of one another, the new inhabitants of the room all stood up. Let's sound them off shall we;

Class 1-A: Ochako, Denki, Bakugou, Iida, Momo, Mineta, Sato, Koda, Jiro, Mina, Toru, Tsuyu, Kirishima, Yuga, Ojiro, Shoji, Shouto, Sero, and Tokoyami.

Class 1-B: Kendo, Lbara, Tetsutetsu, and Pony.

Seniors: Nejire and Miro.

Teachers/Pro Heroes: Present Mic, Midnight, Blood King, Eraser Head, Cementos, Ectoplasm, Recovery Girl, Mountain Lady, All Might and the Pussycats.

Extra: Endeavor, Best Jeanist, Inko, Kota, and Eri.

As soon as everyone got up and gathered their wits, they began looking around for where they are. What honestly scared them was how they can no longer use their quirks, having spent a good while stopping a raging Bakugou.

"All right, we have no idea where we are, and don't know why", Aizawa said in a bored voice, addressing the group.

"I can explain that", a voice said in a the far corner of the room, scaring a number of them.

The man in question stood at average height with extremely baggy grey sweatpants and a loose white jacket. Right now, the hood covered most of his face, only a portion of his mouth being seen, the rest is in shadow. Instantly, they all turned towards the voice in separate battle stances, ready for a fight if necessary.

"Oh relax, what makes you think you can take on the guy that both brought you here and negated all your quirks?", the man asked, a few lowering their stances.

"You know saying that doesn't really help our mood", Shouto said coldly, "Well I'm sorry, alright, what do you want me ta do?", he asked with his arms raised.

"Can you please explain as to why you brought us here", Iida said, his arms waving about like a robot.

"Are you having a seizure or something?", the man asked, the rest laughing at the blushing class president.

"Anyway, before I explain my reason for bringing you here, let me introduce myself", the man said, pulling down his hood.

What shocked the group was that, while there was an outline, there was two large white dots and part of the face pointed upwards.