Thanksgiving in Hawaii? | Bucky Barnes

so this is a Hawaii Five-0 cross over, enjoy!

it was Thanksgiving time again. the base was decorated from head to toe in Thanksgiving cheer. you had gotten a call from your brother, Steve; sometimes it can get confusing knowing two Steve's. he asked if you were going to come home for Thanksgiving you told him you think about it then get back to him, you two aren't on very good terms as the last time you talked it ended in a fight and you storming out.

you sat down on the couch in the common room next to your boyfriend, Bucky, with a big sigh you leaned back and slouched in to the couch. Bucky looked over to you and put his arm around your shoulders.

"My brother wants me to visit for Thanksgiving" you said with no happyness in your voice while staring at the tv which was playing a movie you didn't know.

Bucky knew that tone in your voice, it was a tone of pure dread and tiredness. "and whats so bad about that?" He asked, but then he got a look from Natasha; whom was sitting on a chair not far away, that said 'i wouldn't go there if i were you'.

"hm, let's see?" you said sarcasticly "my brother is an ass, when i wanted to get a dog he teamed up with my dad in not getting one. then when i found a stray dog and wanted to help it -at my dads orders- he took it to the animal shelter" you were getting angry, not at Bucky, but at your brother. you got up with a big sigh of anger and started walking. "don't even get me started on what he did last time!" you yelled then left the room.

"what did he do last time?" Bucky asked Natasha. she leaned over more twards Bucky.

"well, when we were on that six week long mission over in the ukrane" Natasha said and Bucky nodded conferming that he was listening. "well her dad passed away and her brother didn't call her and let her know untill the mission was over, thats why she left the dayy after we got back from the mission" now Bucky kinda understood why you were so mad at him.

"thanks Nat" Bucky said standing up and heading in the drection of your shared bedroom where he thought you might be. when he got to the door he opened the door to see you laying on your stomagh with your face in a pillow. closing the door behind him, Bucky walked over to the bed and sat down. he knew how to cheer you up and that was by tickling you.

he rubbed circles on your back, then he tickled your sides until you lifted your head from the pillow from laughter.

"okay okay i give" you said through laughter. you swated Buckys hands away and sat up, with a sigh you looked over to Bucky. "so your thoughts on visiting my brother?"

"well" Bucky started thinking about it. "i think you should go and try to settle things with your brother" Bucky paused for a minute. "and i'll go with if you want" your heart was warmed by the fact that Bucky wanted to go with you and possibly meet your brother.

"are you sure you want to go?" you asked looking him in the eyes. he thought about it for a minute, he made a face like he was really thinking it over. you lightly pushed his arm and he chuckled. "yes, i'm sure" he said with a smile.

***

you and Bucky had just finshed packing and were off to the air port, Natasha had offered to fly you both to Hawaii. but you both politely dicilined as you and Bucky both wanted to know what it was like for normal people during the holidays and y'all also wanted to go under cover as it was the holidays and you both didn't want anyone attacking you both.

after you both checked in your bags at the bag check, you both had to wait a bit as there were a few delays with the plane as the pilot was late getting there. you called your bestfriend Kono -as she was the one who was going to be picking y'all up from the air port- to let her know y'all would be a little late getting there.