You're kinda Pretty

Chapter 8:  You're kinda Pretty

A/N: No comment, I feel like no one reads these anyways.

Chubby Daniel bolted upright, he was covered in a cold sweat.

'Did that really happen? Wait, my body! I need to get it!' Daniel thought as he began to dress himself, tossing on his usual workout jogging outfit he wore when he jogged with Crystal's sister and Vasco.

Speaking of Crystal's sister who had the exact same name as her sibling, Daniel noticed recently she had been getting closer to Zoe maybe. Well Zoe did still cling to his handsome form so maybe she was being friendly? Oh well doesn't matter, getting his body back was the number one priority.

Daniel shut the door behind him and began running in the direction of Jay's house.

People made disgusted faces (cause they're judgmental areshats who like looks more than what's on the inside), Daniel ignored them as he ran huffing and panting.

'Jay could've moved my body, but was he really a vampire? Or was I going crazy? I mean it did smell like weed in the area my body was in and one of those weird inhalents, he's glad that he didn't smell too much of that drug.'

So maybe his new body was tired? And he was half-asleep? No, he clearly remembered the woman trying to steal his face using a rake.

So that meant Jay was a vampire.

Or a really good actor.

Hey, you never know.

Chubby Daniel suddenly felt his consciousness slip as he was closing in on Jay's house, the first place he'd know Jay would go with his body.

'No!' was all chubby Daniel could think as he fell, face first in front of the entrance of Jay's house.

---

Daniel (the handsome one) sucked in a breath sharply as he opened his eyes.

He saw the ceiling above him lit only by the city lights and the moonlight as he shifted his head to look around.

He could make out a dresser and the glass door that lead to a revolving closet as he sat up in the bed using the limited light.

Daniel patted the soft sheets as he sat up, he was all alone and judging by the layout he could tell this was either Jay's room or a room tailored to fit any rich teenage boy.

The room and sheets smelt like Jay so it was obviously the first option.

Daniel carefully moved out of the bed as he looked for the bathroom or a mirror to see if he was still wounded.

After choosing between the two doors that were identical but lead to different paths, Daniel opened the one near the dresser.

It lead to a bathroom where he flicked on the light switch.

Automatically Daniel noticed that he was dressed in more casual clothing, his uniform was replaced with a long-sleeved black shirt with what looked like a two-toned dove on it and gray baggy pajama bottoms made of silk.

Daniel didn't notice the bed head he sported at all instead focusing on his complexion.

'I look paler.' Daniel thought as he tilted his neck to look at the spot Jay supposedly bit and saw....

Nothing.

No two holes from fangs that was patched with dried blood nor a band-aid.

Daniel lifted up the legs of his pants to check the places where the woman injured along with the scrapes on both knees where he fell.