My💓 desires you

I am dedication this chapter to 2000shetty swethakumari

✒️
Samaira twisted and turned on her bed thinking about how she danced tonight with Aarav. They always accompanied each other for parties and dance together but tonight things were different. His touch ,his every move was different. She melted in his touch. She felt the thing which she never ever felt before. This which she never felt beside Raj, with Raj .

"This is wrong, this is totally wrong," she screamed and jumped out of her bed. I love Raj , she thought shooking her head in disbelief. "How can I feel this way for Aarav ,since 12th standard I am with Raj, yes he behaved different sometimes but he loves me and we want to spend life together," she mumbled to herself.

✒️
Aarav was also not able to sleep so he went to bar area to sit , for few minutes he chit chat with Don, the security officer after he left for inspection Aarav ordered a drink for himself, "urgh...what I was doing on the dance floor, what will Mira think about me ohh...."he ran his finger through his hair messing them in process. He closed his eyes thinking about tonight party .

Flashback 🗨️💗
He tried to talk to his Mira but she kept on ignoring him. She was angry with him. And she has all her rights to be angry. Since long he was her dance partner . In parties or formal gatherings he use to dance with his Mira and tonight ,tonight he ignored her and to add  Monika took her card saying that he will not dance with his Mira and he stood there without saying single word . He let Monika speak for him.

After second last dance Samaira went in search of Raj. She saw him sitting on the bar stool. He was sipping something from his glass, "Raj it's time for last dance," she stood infront of him, "come I want you with me," she smile at him and took his hand.

"Ummm, Samy someone has stamped on my leg and it pains like a hell," he said painfully.

"Ohh let me see," Samaira leaned in to look at his feet. He was sitting bare feet. She look down and truly his toe and fingers were red and swollen.

"Did you try to flirt with someone and in anger she gave you this gift," she asked.

"Samy?" Raj looked at her , his face filled with several emotions .

"Don't Samy me Raj ," Samaira said in low tone.

"Trust me Samy, I am changed man now. I really don't even look at any girl tonight , I only danced with you just you," he said in sad tone.

Aarav was listening from afar, sure he must have flirted with someone and she gave him good reply with her heels. Aarav smirked. And then he walked toward them.

"Aarav," Raj suddenly spoke. Aarav smiled at them and then looked down at his wounded feet.

Raj shook his head," for the first time in these years you didn't danced with my love," he said looking at Aarav.

"I am not interested," Samaira shook her head without looking at Aarav, " I am not going to dance with this stubborn man," she said angrily.

"I want my love to win this crown," Raj spoke again looking at Samaira who was now looking back at dance floor.

"He is right Mira, come, our dance is  pending too," Aarav took her hand but Samaira shook him away, "I said am not dancing with you not again, never again," she said her eyes filled with tears.
Aarav gulped hard and then he looked at Raj who was looking at them.