Preface

I want to preface this story with a few things, so you can skip this, and you won't be missing anything that's plot relevant. IF you'd like to know about my posting schedule that will be at the end. If you would like to read my small introduction, then please continue! Otherwise, feel free to scroll to the bottom and hit next chapter Thank you for your interest in my story!

· First of all, I want to tell everyone that I'm an artist, not a writer. I can write, and I have written on occasion, but this will definitely be a bigger project than anything I've ever written before... so, please bear with me. I know the components of a good story, and I know how to create a decent plot, but right now I'm not going to worry about that too much. I just want to create something fun and a little scary. It's what I like to do.

· There will be two girl love interests. I know most of these stories are written by and for straight girls (which is perfectly fine of course! No judging—I love this shit), so I hesitated to include girl love interests. But then I remembered: I'm writing this for fun so there will be girls. I hope that doesn't stop you from enjoying this story.

· I will try to put a few content warnings before chapters that I think need it, but in general this story will contain the following at some point: Nightmares, hallucinations, self-harm (mentions, no actual scenes), death, religion (barely), manipulation, possessive behavior, alcohol (and alcoholism mentions), and maybe a couple others

- I will absolutely not write a rape scene. Whether this will include smut is still kind of up for debate. There will be some non-consensual kissing, but that's it.

· I'm busy as hell. Logically, I shouldn't be doing this. I don't have the time. Despite this, I am bored out of my mind. This semester really sucks, and I desperately need to create something I'm passionate about.

· This is my first wattpad account so if I screw something up please leave me a comment and let me know!

· I already have the plot all sorted out! It's coming in waves. There're six total waves. I'll let you guys know when we head from one wave to another!

o I'm planning about 5 chapters per wave, but I'm not sure I can stick to that.

o Edit: there's no way I'm sticking to that.

· Like in many stories, the italics are your thoughts.

Posting Schedule

The way I am thinking of posting is this: I have the first 5 chapters prewritten. To get this ball rolling, I'll post one every day. After that, I'll update once a week (probably on Friday or Monday—I'll let you guys know when I know for sure). I originally planned for this to be roughly 30 chapters, but at the rate, I'm going now, it may be much longer. If you enjoy, please comment! If you have constructive criticism, you can of course comment, but please don't be mean. Don't forget I'm doing this just for funsies.

If weekly is too slow, let me know and I'll see if I can update more often. Hopefully, I'll keep writing and writing and I'll have most of the chapters done long before it's time to publish them.

Also, if any of you know: what's a good average word count for chapters? I've been doing a bit more than 2,000 per chapter (except for the first one, which is much shorter). Is this good, or should it be different? Thank you!

All the artwork is done by me unless stated otherwise. Please do not repost it without asking. Thank you!