p r e f a c e

S Y N O P S I S

S Y N O P S I S

after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones  is sent across country to caldwell academy, a fancy reform school of sorts for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious.

and if that wasn't bad enough, it becomes much worse when hayden is accidentally put in the male dormitory, landing her in a room with the school's notorious heartbreaker, chase everett.

Q U O T E 

❝life's too short to give a shit❞

T R A I L E R

credit: @ascendant-

[thank you so so so much!]

W A R N I N G

→a shit ton of swearing

→mature themes *wink wink*

→characters with flaws

N O T E 

hey, it's me. i know i've been gone for a while and if you read my author's note in my other book, then you will know it was a much needed break. my mental health wasn't the best and the pressure of wattpad was helping. i'm not better, but i am getting there. 

the updates are not going to be frequent and might have long breaks between, just a head's up. so please refrain from asking for updates. but i wanted to post the first chapter or prologue before the end of 2018. end my year with an exciting start!

 message me whenever you want, i enjoy talking to you. tell me a little about yourself like where you're from, you're favourite colour and all that jazz. 

i could say something really poetic right now because the aesthetic of this page is putting me in my feelings, but fuck that shit. hope you like my new book :).