Villains

Thirteen stops talking and glances back, slowly, people started to came out of the portal.

"Stay back! Those are actual real villains!" She warned.

As more and more villains start pouring in, one of them pointed out.

"All Might isn't here!" He says

"Oi what the heck? Isn't All Might supposed to be teaching right now?!"

"Did we follow... the wrong schedule?" Aizawa's eyes widen.

"They're the same intruders from earlier then- huh" he quickly brings down his hero equipment on his eyes, resembling the eye part of a knights armor, it shields his eyes so that people won't know where he was looking.

"Thirteen, evacuate the students and contact UA for reinforcements-"

"Wait you're gonna fight them alone? No way there's too many! No matter how you look at it you'll definitely end up injured Aizawa-sensei!" Izuku whines.

"Normal hero job, now that you know what I'm planning, try not to ruin my efforts by still somehow getting yourself hurt, get out of here" he says "Don't get hurt."

Aizawa leaps into battle, Izuku almost wants to jump back after him but he'd definitely only get in the way of the fight. A firing squad of three sets their eyes on him and aims but Aizawa uses his quirk before they could even try, rendering their quirk useless, he quickly knocks them out by slamming them to each other using his capture weapon.

"Hey what are you doing?! That's the pro hero Eraserhead! He can cancel out your quirks by him just looking at you! Have the mutants take charge!" One villain calls out, almost immediately, a villain with four arms and half crystal body charges.

"Can you get rid of mutated type of quirks too huh?!" He asks smugly, running up to me.

"Of course I can't." Aizawa keeps distance, dodges an attack to his left and right before punching the villain in the face back.

"But of course, the skills of guys like you..." he dodges another attack from the back, moving downwards before he slammed the guy with a mutated quirk to the villain behind him, "are most likely to reveal their skills in close combat, so I've taken measure against that." He says, before attacking more villains.

Izuku is pulled back from watching by Tenya who tells him to move. Izuku nods and runs.

"He'd definitely get himself injured, even if it's going so well right now- they'll find a countermeasure and then and then he'll get hurt and then he'd still push himself to fight because he's a 'pro hero' and then he's gonna end up dead or severely injured and-"

"Calm the fuck down!" Katsuki hisses. Throwing a rubber rat at him, Izuku grabs it an chews on it vigorously, ripping the rubbered rat into shreds and finally calming down.

"Thanks-"

They abruptly stop when a purple portal opens up infront of them. A single villain comes out.

"Good afternoon students and teachers alike, I would like to formally introduce myself as a member from the league of villains, and we have but two goals today, we decided to let you know since we doubt your forces are enough to stop us anyways" he says gruffly.

"To kill the symbol of peace and... get a hold of 'Midoriya Izuku'" Izuku yelps when he feels a portal open through beneath him, Katsuki grabs him by the hand but due to the sudden weight, almost falls in.

"I suggest you let go now boy, is your arm really worth it for your friend?"

"FUCK OFF!" He screams, he clutches his hand tightly and with all his strength, pulls him out.