Chapter10: Kakarico

We were now walking through the forest to go to the death mountain. After some walk, we exited the forest and we were now on a field, the Hyrule field. It was nearly night so we made a stop and started a little campfire. We all sat down...well except Midna since she flies....

Link: My feets hurt...

Y/n: Stop complaining, it doesn't hurt to walk....

Link: With Epona it would've taken me just one day to cross the field... I couldn't use her at full potential back then but now... It is I that is mounted...

Midna dropped on his head.

Midna: Basically yeah hehehe...

Link: Y/n, do you have any food?

Y/n: Yeah *searches* here!

Link: Thanks.

Y/n: You two should sleep, you seem exhausted.

Midna: What about you?

Y/n: I don't need much sleep but... wait... Were you worrying?

Midna: N-No! Baka....

Link giggled and went to sleep. Midna did the same.
Now it's only me and the wilderness.

Timeskip:

Link's pov:

I woke up and looked around. Y/n wasn't here, he might have been wandering around... Anyway, I got up while Midna was still asleep and looked around. He was there but...

Midna's pov:

I heard Link get up so I also got up but link seemed to freeze for some reason. I looked in the same direction as he is and....oh.... It's only Y/n... How many monsters has he killed seriously? He was surrounded by dead bodies of monsters.
I flew at him and he saw me.

Y/n: Did you two slept well?

Midna: Well yes bu-

He suddenly fall on the ground.

Link: Is he alive?

Midna: Just asleep...

Timeskip:

Link's pov:

We were walking while Midna was somehow transporting y/n with magic and after an hour, y/n woke up and we resumed waking. We almost arrived at the village but, once again, there was this black wall of twilight.

Midna: Ready?

Link: Yes.

Y/n: Let's go then.

The two walked through the portal while I waited that Midna grabs me.
After we were on the other side, that I transformed into a wolf and that Midna got on my back, we continued our journey. But I senced something...

Midna: Why are you stoping?

Link: There's a familiar smell.... IT'S TALO AND MALO!!!

Y/n: He's more useful as a wolf, see?

Midna: I agree!

Link: Stop you two.

I ran following what seemed to be a trail of smell.

Back to your pov:

He just ran away, ok.

Y/n: WAIT FOR ME!!!

I ran as fast as I could because wolves are so damn fast and I started to catch with him and I was now on his side.

Y/n: YOU *RUNNING* COULD HAVE WARNED *RUNNING* ME!!!

Midna: And I can relax hehehe!

Timeskip:

We arrived at a bridge and I was panting.

Link: I see a gate. Maybe the entrance to a village?

Midna: Stop!

Y/n: There's monsters ahead guarding the gate. Who wants to g-

Link ran at them and decapitated the first with his jaw and killed the other one.

Y/n: ...

Midna: What a beast!

Link: ...

Midna: That was a compliment hehehe!

Link: Whatever, I'll dig the ground to go past the gate.

He did as he said as I just jumped over it. Link arrived at the other side and we continued to follow Link.

Link: The smell is getting stronger and stronger!

We arrived at the village.

Y/n: Kakarico.... It's a ghost town now...

Link: The sent is comming from this building, can you open the door y/n?

Y/n: *tries* It's locked.

Midna: Let's go on the top of it.

We climbed the tower....I climbed it while Link was jumping around with Midna and once we were on top, we saw a little wood panel hiding a hole in the building. Link, like the mastermind he is, walked on it and passed through the ceiling. I followed him as we were now inside the building. I looked around and saw a bunch of souls. I tried to see who it was. Since Link can do it, why not me? I tried to focuse on the spirits.

Y/n: Link....

Link: Yes?

Y/n: Tell me if I'm wrong.... This souls... Is it who I think it is?

Link: Wait...IT'S THEM!!!

A/n: My lazy me decided to work on the story.... I decided to look at the manga a little bit for inspiration since most parts of the videogame would be a terrible part of story to write. Bye!