032

Paxton Flynn

"Are you guys a couple now?" Ry whispered, lowering her head to the desk so the teacher doesn't spot her.

I tear my eyes away from Seb who's sitting at the other side of the class. "No, not yet."

Ryder smirks. "Not yet? You're glowing, you know right?"

"Really?" I ask smiling at her.

"Yup and you both," she nudges her head towards Seb, "can't keep your eyes away from each other."

It's true, Sebastian and I were sitting together at the beginning of class but we were making too much of a noise. Smiling, laughing, touching. Our teacher got fed up and ended up separating us, now we were at different ends of the class and we still couldn't keep our eyes off each other. I can't remember a time where I was this happy. Its like I've been floating on cloud nine lately.

It's been two days since Sebastian confessed his feelings to me, told me about his past relationship, about his homophobic ducked up father and since I gave him a blow job. I didn't giving a blow job could be so satisfying. I mean, of course I knew its great. I love dick after all but I've always thought receiving was better than giving. I was so wrong. At this point I don't care about anything anymore, if I could just be locked up in a room worshipping Sebastian dick all day and all night, I'll die a happy man.

We've been spending a lot of time together. Both in school and outside school. We didn't risk going to my house again, my dad is always around. Always. And if by some chance he's not, then he's around the corner or something. He already suspects that I'm seeing someone. And I'm so lucky he didn't recognize Sebastian the other day as the guy who prompted the gay sex ed. I wouldn't have heard the end of it. I'm allowed to date but I'll rather do it without my parents butting in. Shudder.

"Are you going to ask him out?" Ryder asks hugging her books to her chest as we walk to our lockers.

"Ask him out?" I repeat in confusion.

"Yes, like ask him to be your boyfriend." She clarifies.

"Me?" I don't know why I asked that but I did. The idea of me asking Sebastian to be my boyfriend haven't really crossed my mind.

"Duh." She pries her locker open. "Or are you waiting for him to ask you?"

Yes!

"Um..." I shrug, relaxing my back on neighboring lockers. "I don't know."

Ry smiles. "If you were a girl, I'd advise you to wait until he asks but nowadays even girls asks guys out." She narrows her eyes at me, a teasing smile on her lips. "Are you the girl in the relationship?"

"I'm not." I blurt out, then look at my feet with a blush. "There's nothing like that even. We're both guys."

She shut her locker. "Good. Then why are you waiting for him to ask you?"

"I'm not, Ry." I deny, pulling my self up. The response I get from her is an eye roll.

She's right, I am waiting for him to ask me to be his boyfriend. And I have no idea why. Maybe it's because I'm used to guys asking me out. I've never really walked up to a guy and done the asking myself. My first jerk college ex asked me out himself. Percy sets up a date with me and even after that its Spencer that picks a venue for meet up and time. I've depended on them all through. That not very good, right? I step up and wear the pants for once.

But I'm wary, this isn't any ordinary guy, this is Sebastian Crown, a bubblegum Prince. I don't think he's completely warped up to the fact that he has feelings for a guy. He's dad would surely kill him and he's no not ready to come out yet. Would it be okay to be boyfriends? Would he accept or would I just make things awkward by asking him. I want to be his and I want him to be mine. I want to have the right to be jealous and I'd really really love his possessive attitude to be based and welcomed. But more than ever, I want him to be happy. I want his comfort and peace of mind.