𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

-

"when i thought you were the least bit decent, you pull this revolting shit in my household. i shouldn't have taken you in at all. if only i knew you were one of those." his aunt spat, her hands itching to hurt the frozen male.

"i-i...w-we were just p-playing around--"

"playing around my ass!" and that was when it began.

the woman first threw her purse at jaemin, hitting him square in the face. he let out a strangled sound, feeling his nose starting to pulsate. without another second to spare, his aunt dragged him out of his room harshly, throwing him onto the kitchen floor.

jaemin could feel the cold tile below him once she threw him down, and when he tried to sit up, he was struck with a sharp stinging pain on his back. "ah!"

his aunt had pulled out the bamboo stick she used to beat him with when he was younger and didn't know any better. the pain brung back memories he didn't want to bring back. memories of the protruding red marks on his back, sides, and sometimes his legs he would get after a beating.

he'd remember trying to hide them from jeno and somehow succeeding. he used to say he was just playing around with his aunt's makeup.

back then, jeno didn't know better, so he didn't think much of it. but now, jaemin would have to be smarter about hiding these marks.

another hit stroke his back, and eventually she was hitting him everywhere she could access.

his screams were muffled by his own hand, knowing that if he was loud, it would get worse than it already is. jaemin bit his own hand trying to bite back his pained cries. tears were already running down his face, creating a pool on the tiled floor. with every hit, he felt himself getting numb to everything.

the male's body went limp and once his aunt saw that, she threw the stick to the side staring at what she had done to her nephew. a few spots on his shirt were ripped, blood slowly staining the white fabric. he looked like a wreck, hair messily tousled, tears staining his cheeks, body hurled up in a fetal position.

if anyone were to look at him right now, they wouldn't think twice about this being na jaemin. the boy whom had a smile of gold, mixed in with his overflowing affection he'd spread.

they would have never thought someone like that could be going through the depths of hell behind closed doors.

"you are a disgrace to the na family line, no wonder why your parents disowned your revolting ass." she sneered, then proceeded to drag him out of her house, leaving him on the sidewalks to rot.

she clapped her hands together like she just finished baking a cake, when in fact she was doing something far more sinister. then, she went back inside the house like nothing had happened.

jaemin lied there, barely conscious nor strong enough to pick himself off of the ground. he couldn't remember the last time he was beat till this point, so this was probably the first. he wanted to cry out for help, he wanted for anyone to show up and just help him.

the male regretted telling donghyuck to leave, he regretted ever starting that dumb pillow fight.

"jaemin?"

jaemin tried to look up to see who his savior was but only got a blurry figure towering over him until he completely lost consciousness.

-🌙-

"you just found him on the streets like that?"

"yeah, pretty much. his condition isn't good at all...who would do this to him though?"

it hurt both taeyong and jaehyun to see jaemin in such state.

a few hours before, taeyong was coming home from work, and were just passing by the neighborhood. in the distance, he spotted a lump on the sidewalk. his curiosity got the best of him and he drove up to the lump, only to find out that it was jaemin.

his clothes were bloodied, the rips in his shirt lead the two to believe that maybe the boy was possibly stabbed or something. his eyes could barely keep open and of course, taeyong did what he thought was best, and that was to take him back to their shared apartment.

and that leads to the present time, in where it's currently the middle of the night and the two were staring at jaemin's body resting on jaehyun's bed.

taeyong already cleaned and bandaged the wounds and put on a pair of clean clothes on him, all with the help of jaehyun of course. getting jaemin in a comfortable spot on jaehyun's bed, the two set off in a conversation.

"i still don't understand, who would do this to jaemin? he's like the sweetest boy ever and pretty much everyone at school likes him, so who could it be?" taeyong pondered out loud, eager to find the culprit just so he could pummel their face in because they hurt jaemin.

jaehyun then had a flashback to when jaemin had a blind date at the sushi place. the younger male got all anxious when talking about coming out to his aunt. so as he connected the dots, he guessed it had to do with his aunt.

"i think i know who," jaehyun said, quite confident with his answer.

"who?"

"i know it sounds a bit iffy, but i think it's his aunt."

"his aunt? but she's so nice? she'd sometimes visit the sushi place and she'd always talk about how wonderful it is to have jaemin in her life. jaehyun, are you sure we're talking about the right person?"

"to us she's like that. maybe it's different behind closed doors don't you think?" the younger pointed out.

it's just, how jaemin was acting while discussing his aunt that night didn't sit well with him. something was up and he was determined to find out. if his aunt was the culprit, then they've got themselves a suspect of abuse.

-🍑-

i've been watching a lot of criminal minds and damn, i'm only on season 4. anyways, getting whooped by a bamboo stick hurts like a butt cheek on a stick y'all.