Chapter 7 - Case ii

Snip.

Snip.

Snip.

Fashion magazine clippings littered Seokjin's floor like fallen leaves. The metal scissors were a pleasant weight in Jin's large hands as they glinted in the morning sunlight. A scowl was present on his handsome features as he clipped through a man's face with a deadly calmness. 

The model's hair was a platinum blonde, silky and styled in an arched sweep over his forehead. He had a sharp jawline and cheek bones that held ever so slightly puffy mochi like cheeks.

Jin sneered at the picture. 

The same man appeared on most of these fashion magazines being one of the most popular models of the recent years and Jin hated it. He hated seeing that face all over the magazines that his own face had once featured in multiple times before his accident happened. Before that dark cloud in his life caused it to come crashing down. 

Snip.

One murder, then a second, then another. 

Snip.

He hadn't meant too. He really didn't, but an anger so powerful had erupted out of nowhere  through his body, whispered dark thoughts into his ears and began to puppeteer his limbs, and once his vision had returned there was so much red.

The people in this facility told him that he had been possessed by a spirit, and that he didn't need to worry any longer because they had gotten rid of it. However Jin wasn't so certain that it was entirely...gone.

He had never believed in such things as spirits and ghosts. Which is why he was so terrified that that anger had been his and not some vengeful ghost's.

Jin shook his head. His thoughts were swarming and mixing around like a kicked hornets nest, intertwining and confusing him, making him angry. He was always so angry, nowadays at least. He never remembered himself to be so angry all the time. Seokjin remembered being laid back and being called a mother hen back in his modelling days. It seemed so long ago and surreal now that he thought it might have just been a distant dream. 

The blonde closed his eyes and breathed slowly, thinking back to the day before when he was with you. The therapist that actually had the ability to calm his nerves, unlike the other long haired brunette girl.

(Y/n). 

The girl that had brought food ingredients instead of a notepad and pen for a therapy session. 

It was the first time in a while that he had felt so comfortable in his own skin. His mind had been calm and clear has he sorted, arranged and chopped through vegetables and meat with your soothing background chatter as you worked side by side.

He had been surprised that you hadn't heard of him before. He remembered when you had asked him what career he had been interested in going into and he had said modelling, not telling you the full truth that he had in fact already been a model. Judging by your fashion sense, you obviously hadn't read any of the magazines he had his pictures in.