Nov. 12th (3/4)

I guess some of you have probably noticed the '*' I have in some of the chapter titles.

They don't mean anything though. Not really.

Or do they?

Hahahah jk. They're just there so I know which chapters haven't been proofread.

Or are they?

Hahahaha yea I'm serious.
-

1:55pm

Caleb sighed as he wet his hands and then ran them through his hair before going to wash his hands again.

Then, when he was done he dried them and just stared at his reflection for a few moments.

Minho knew what he was doing, right? He was just trying to get back at him.

Caleb felt bad for lying. He did like Professor Hot Stuff. And if he had been uncomfortable with the professor's actions, he would've pulled away. But he didn't. He couldn't. There was just something so ... alluring about him.

Caleb wasn't sure if it was his scent. Or the way his muscles always seemed to be visible through his tight shirts.

Or his wavy freshly-dyed black locks seemed more attractive than his dirty blonde locks.
Surely he wasn't cheating, right? Thinking about his professor in an attractive way wasn't cheating on Minho.

Only if he acted on his thoughts.

Thinking about killing someone was different than actually killing them. Sure it was wrong. But as long as the thoughts didn't escape your head, you were okay.

Thinking that alone reassured Caleb that he was a bit okay.

The bathroom door opened and in walked the devil himself, dark tresses parted down the middle and waves looking ... well ... wavy.

He didn't pay the younger any mind as he walked straight over to the urinal and unzipped his pants preparing to do his business.

Caleb wasn't having this though.

"First you flirt with some brunette, and now you walk right past me and don't even spare me a glance?"

No response. Just the sound of the older peeing.

"Minho, hello!"

Nada.

Caleb drew in a deep breath to compose himself as Minho zipped up his pants and headed to the sink, the urinal automatically flushing as he left.

He continued to ignore his human as he washed his hands.

And when he was finished, he dried them and prepared to leave.

And this angered Caleb even more. In fact, it angered him to the point where he did something he'd never thought of doing-

"You're not going anywhere until you talk to me!" He pushed the older up against the bathroom door and locked it, preventing him from leaving as he glared daggers at Minho.

If Minho's soul was as intact now as it was a hundred years ago, he would've been a bit boggled. But he wasn't. Not really. He just stared at his lover with that stoic expression of his.

"What are you talking about? I have nothing to say to you. If you wanna let older men flirt with you, go right ahead. Who am I to stop you? It's not like we're in a relationship or anything."

It didn't show on his face, but there was a hint of hurt in his tone.

Caleb fell silent for a moment, not knowing how to respond. Minho had made a point. So instead, he just settled with,

"Stop avoiding me, dickhead. Avoiding me won't solve any of our problems ... I'm trying to apologise to you. But you're not making it very easy."

But once again, since when were apologies easy?

"Really? Because it just sounds like you're bitching st-" before Minho could finish, he felt Caleb's plump lips on his own, sucking the life out of him like he was the vampire in the relationship.

Totally unfair.

But he couldn't lie - the guy's dominance was turning him on. Just a little bit.

Did it turn him on to the point where he was willing to take a dick up his ass?

Hell no.

But it did a little something something to him ...