Jaenoren 2/3

Heyo this is part 2 to the jaenoren which will be centered around jenos punishment.

3rd person

Recap
"I didn't forget about you babyboy" Jaemin said with a smirk as jeno walked in. He shut and locked the door.

Present

Jaemin grabber jenos arm pulling him closer

"You're getting 25 smacks since you added those 10 for back talking. Just think you could've gotten away with only 15" Jaemin spoke in a deep voice as he squeezed jenos ass "pants and underwear off bend over the bed" he leg him go and jeno did as he was told not trying to get in anymore trouble

He was bent over the side of the bed his plump ass irresistible for Jaemin. He couldn't wait to fuck it.

The smacks seemed to get harder each time by the end jeno was sobbing and his ass was red as Jaemin picked him up

"You listen to me. You don't back talk to me. You don't start arguments. I love you but I'm not dealing with the attitude understand?" Jaemin spoke sternly as jeno nodded wiping his tears

"I'm sorry daddy" he sniffles wiping his eyes with his sleeves

"You're okay baby." Jaemin laid him on the bed as he grabbed the lube from the nightstand once again. "Face down ass up" he patted jenos thigh as he did as he was told.

Jeno looked cute as hell. He had on a big tshirt and nothing else. He had an ass that was handcrafted by gods  to perfection. Jaemin bit his lip he knew he wouldn't be able to control himself.

"I'm going to prep you but you know your safe word. Use it if you have to" he said and jeno nodded

"Words baby boy"

"O-Okay daddy I'll be fine" he replied as he buried his face in the pillows.

Jaemin smiled softly at the soft voice and put some lube on his fingers. Pushing two fingers in hearing a soft groan and jeno moves away slightly.

"No no. Don't pull away from daddy." Jaemin used his free hand to grip jenos hip keeping him where he wanted him to be.

"S-Sorry daddy" he whimpered softly as Jaemin began moving his fingers in and out spreading them apart adding a third curling his fingers to hit that spot he knew made jeno weak.

"Ah daddy right there" jenos head lifted and he was up on his hands his back arched as Jaemin kept hitting That spot.

Jaemin smirked and pressed his fingers deeper into that spot

"AH! DADDY" it was a high pitched angelic noise that was like music to Jaemin and Renjuns ears.

Renjun smirked downstairs knowing he'd be able to do the same later

Jaemin pulled his fingers out taking his boxers off.

Jeno whined at the loss of contact and the feeling of being empty.

Jaemin lubed himself up before entering jeno in one hard thrust causing jeno to let out a cry of both pain and pleasure

"Ah daddy it hurtsss" he cried out. Jaemin was much thicker and longer than fingers.

"You're fine baby. Relax. You're tight enough clenching is not needed" he gripped jenos hips pulling him back onto him as he moved away at the sudden intrusion.

Jaemin let him adjust slightly before starting to thrust.

Sobs left jenos mouth until Jaemin hit that spot again sending him into a fit of moans and cries of pleasure.

Jaemin started slamming into him the thrusts being heard throughout the dorm causing Renjun to wince slightly. He knew jenos ass was going to be sore as fuck

"Daddy! Ah ah ugh right there!" Jeno basically screamed as his most sensitive spot was rammed into

He pushed back against Jaemin showing complete submission putting his full trust in Jaemin.

"I've got you baby boy" Jaemin said between thrusts "you can cum baby it's okay. Just know you'll be doing it more than once."

Jeno couldn't help it cumming completely untouched just by Jaemin inside of him. His toes curled, his back arched, his eyes closed, his mouth open.

"Gosh you're beautiful" Jaemin spoke not stopping his thrusts his stamina not even close to out. He hadn't slowed down at all still slamming into that special spot sending jeno into overdrive. He went into complete sub space.

Jaemin smirked. He'd never gotten Renjun into sub space let alone jeno.

Jeno was still in his large shirt that was pushed up his back but hung down in the front. He was sweaty his hair was messy from Jaemin pulling it.

Soft whimpers, whines and moans left his mouth as Jaemin thrusted into him forcefully

"Fuck baby boy" Jaemin groaned having his second orgasm of the night jeno doing the same without realizing it

"You're being such a good boy" Jaemin ran his hand down jenos back looking at him in awe. He looked good.

"Renjun wants to come play. Are you going to be a good boy for us?"

"Y-yes daddy" he said in a soft submissive voice

Jaemin smirked pulling out jeno relaxing not arching anymore he laid his head back down

"Renjun get up here!" Jaemin said as he unlocked the door

Renjun smirke standing up walking upstairs.

Jeno might not be walking for a while.....

Woooo part 2 I'm actually really excited for this one so I'm gonna start the last part now. Hope y'all enjoy💕 -b