Epilogue.

Two years later...

"Dada! Dada! Dada!"

"Yes, my beautiful Lana?" Damian finally looks away from his laptop and looks over his at his daughter.

Lana has her arms wide open for her father to pick her up.

"How can I ignore such a cute little soul?" Damian puts away his laptop beside him and picks up Lana to put her on his lap.

He cradles Lana in his arms as she takes her tiny hands and starts pulling on Damian's nose for fun.

"Mama?" Lana asks for her mother.

"Your Mama is downstairs. Shall we go visit Mama?" He asks her.

Lana nods vigorously, clapping her hands excitedly.

• • •

Lana Akbar Vasiliev, born to Sahara and Damian Vasiliev, is a real gem. She's a year and few months old now, growing too quickly, to her parents disappointment and excitement.

Her name, Lana, means Gentle or Soft in Arabic. Whilst, in Russian, it means Little Rock, which was perfect because she's literally been a rock that holds down Damian during times of trouble.

She has big doe-like eyes, like her mother. Yet the colour of her eyes come from both parents. Her eyes are hazel with tints of blue on the outer rim of her orbs. She's also like her mother when it comes to learning, she's a real quick learner. However, she has her father's mischievous behaviour. She's curious and full of mischief.

The second she was born, all of Damian's worries and concerns dissolved immediately.

In fact, he even took off of work for the first two weeks so he could spend time with her. Every morning, even after almost two years, he struggles to go to work because leaving behind Lana is tough. He wants to spend all his time with her.

Sometimes Sahara gets a little jealous of all the attention Lana gets from Damian but don't get her wrong, she absolutely adores the love Damian has for Lana.

Having such a doting husband, now father, came with so many benefits. Sahara has been able to get normal amounts of sleep because of Damian. Whenever Lana would wake up at odd hours in the night, Damian was be up and ready to take care of her.

He spoils both his girls to infinity and it's just wonderful.

• • •

"Our little angel is in bed?" Sahara asks.

"Mhm." Damian nods as he takes a seat on the floor beside her.

"Ria And Viktor are dropping by today. Ria wants to talk to me about their wedding plans since they didn't do anything for their Nikkah (Islamic marriage)." Sahara says as she finishes up building the coffee table she bought for their room.

"I'm shocked Viktor was able to sweep Ria off her feet. I really told him to give up because of how stubborn she is. I was sure she would keep him hanging forever." Damian scoffs.

Sahara laughs, "I had hope in Viktor's hardships and trials. He was better at courting her than you ever were with me. I would've been upset if he wasn't successful." She teases him.

"Oh? And I didn't sweep you off your feet?" He raises a brow.

"You did... But after dropping me a couple of times." Sahara starts giggling uncontrollably.