Chapter 13

Kirishima sighed. He was laying in Katsukis couch as his boyfriend coooked food. It was early in the morning and two days had passed since he'd passed out.

"Kaaaatttsssssuuuukkiii" Kirishima sighed loudly. "What Eijirou?" Katsuki yelled from the kitchen. "Hurry up! I'm hungryyyy" Kirishima kept dragging out the words to emphasize his point.

Katsuki growled a bit and walked out of the kitchen. "Well the food takes more than 5 minutes to cook" Katsuki said while walking over to Kirishima.

Kirishima looked up at him as Katsuki stood there with his hands on his hips. Kirishima smiled up at him revealing his pointy teeth.

"You idiot,come here you can help me cook" Katsuki said while pulling Kirishima up off the couch.

He pulled Kirishima into a quick kiss before holding his hand and half dragging him into the kitchen.

"What are you even making??" Kirishima whined a bit. "I'm making whatever Fucking food you want" Katsuki replied.

Kirishima started at him. "What you mean you haven't started cooking yet?!?" He said loudly.

Katsuki lightly hit him on the arm. "No I was waiting to see what you wanted you freaking lazy ass shark boi"

Kirishima pretended to be offended and glared at Katsuki for about 10 seconds. Then in the most serious voice he could manage. "I want cookies"

Katsuki looked at him for a second then burst into laughter. Kirishima soon also started laughing.

"Fine we'll make your fucking cookies" Katsuki said when the laughter died down. "What kind do you want?" Katsuki said.

Kirishima thought for a moment. "Chocolate chip" he finally said. Katsuki nodded. He got out the ingredients. And a few mixing spoons and a bowl or two.

He preheated the oven. The measured the wet ingredients into one bowl and the dry into another. (I really don't know how to make cookies without instructions)

Katsuki handed Kirishima the wet ingredients bowl. "Start mixing this" Kirishima did as he was instructed but splashed a bit of it on himself. It went onto his cheek mainly. Katsuki set down his own bowl and laughed softly.
"Idiot" He said as he got really close to Kirishima. He licked the mixture off of Kirishimas cheek,he seemed to like doing that to mess with Kirishima.

Kirishima blushed and lightly patted Katsuki in the head. "What the fuck Eiji?"(thats pronounces like the first part of Eijirou)

'Oh my god' Kirishima thought. This new nickname was messing him up. He was a blushing mess.

Katsuki giggled a bit. "So you like me calling you Eiji?" Kirishima nodded. "Well then there's your new nickname"

About two hours passed before the cookies cooked and cooled.
Kirishima ate half of them and Katsuki ate a few. He saved some for later,putting them where Kirishima couldn't get them.

Katsuki suddenly got phone call. He didn't check the caller he just answered. "Hello?" He knew who it was. They were crying.

"Hey Eiji! Dekus coming over in 10 minutes!" Katsuki yelled to him.

Kirishima has gone to the bathroom and was just coming back. "Ok but why?" He asked. "Boyfriend troubles" Katsuki said. Kirishima nodded.

Izuku got there a little while later. He still had tears in his eyes. Izuku tried to speak after he was sitting in the chair in the living room while Katsuki and Kirishima say on the couch. The chair faced towards the couch which was perfect for this situation.

Izuku stuttered as he spoke. "Sh-Shoto hates me n-now" He said. Kirishima looked like he felt bad for izuku. "He's you boyfriend midoriya,why would he hate you?" Kirishima said.

Izuku raised his head that he'd had lowered the whole time. There was a red mark on his face. "H-he hit me,it didn't hurt,but he hates me now he yelled at me and....and I just started crying..." izuku had reason to cry.

Katsuki looked at Kirishima then back at izuku. "Hey deku maybe it was an accident? I know that half and half isn't the best person but he fucking cares about you more than himself!" Suddenly something clicked in Katsukis mind.

"What was he yelling at you about" he asked. Kirishima gave him a 'what the hell dude that's not what you should be asking' look

Izuku gulped then spoke. "I-I knocked a glass vase down,Ive done it a lot before but-" izukus phone started ringing. He looked at it. Then he put it back down. He continued speaking. They all knew the call was from Todoroki.

"He said th-that this was always happening and that I'd get hurt and that he's tired of me getting hurt all the time because I don't think enough and that I'm stupid..."

Izukus phone kept going off and finally he answered. He put it in speaker phone. "What do you want?" Izuku said. Kirishima and Katsuki looked at eachother as izuku talked.

"I'm so sorry izuku! I didnt mean to yell at you or anything! And I fucking know I'm on speakerphone! Who else is hearing this?" Todoroki said quickly.
"Kacchan and Kirishima" izuku replied emotionlessly.

Izuku turned the phone off speaker for a seconds and said while covering the microphone. "Guys I'm going outside to talk.

He went out and continued talking to Todoroki.

"Izuku you don't know how fuckinh sorry I am! I love you so much izuku! If I didn't have you then I'd probably die!! You freaking saved me izuku and I don't....I just.....don't want you to get hurt....." Todoroki has broken izukus defenses. "Sh-Shoto....I shouldn't have ran away,I just was scared! I'm sorry to.... I won't get hurt anymore shoto! I'll be back soon ok!" Izuku cried a little and opened the door after hanging up. "Hey Kirishima,kacchan I'm going back now,e-everything's more or less ok"

When izuku left sighed. "Eiji that drama is the shittiest! I fucking hate it!" Katsuki half yelled.

Katsuki checked his phone and saw something,a notification. "Eijirous doctor checkup tomorrow!!VERY IMPORTANT!!" He read aloud. "Well I know what we're doing tomorrow"

Ok so one this chapter has over 1000 words and two I'm making a happy ending!! And a sad ending!!! Both combined into one!!
That'll be soon btw

Also they'll be a twist next chapter!

Also in my tagged thing I said bakus gonna hit kiri next chapter but yeah no Shoto got izuku instead

I changed the plot up a bit but I still might use the villains ideas~

Also I don't hate Shoto in any way shape or form
He's an angel
Just think he might accidentally get angry sometimes
Everyone does

Also what if Shoto had like a split personality disorder or something
Like sometimes he's fire Shoto and sometimes he's ice Shoto
And rare moment are when he's in between Shoto

But anyway I'm rambling now

Bye bye for now my villains~~~~~~