Thirteen : When It Comes Down (Filler)

Jazmine had been moping around for the past two weeks. She had gotten out of the hospital and was given medicine and strict diet for the next week which passed two weeks ago.

She had the house all to herself, after what happened with her being in the hospital, Mother Dear took MaCartier back into her house and that left her lonely. She still had her dog but, it wasn't the same.

Thankfully, her employer, Mr. Benard allowed her to work from home and for that she was ever so thankful.

Above all, after feeling alone, she was hurt. She hadn't heard from Dave since she had gotten out of the hospital. She not only missed him but she missed Jaliyah's bubbly personality. She would try to call but it would go to voicemail, so today she decided to go over there.

Putting on some black and red Adidas jogging pants, a black Adidas hoodie and her black Adidas shoes, she headed out.

Making the 30 minute drive over towards Dave's house allowed her mind to wonder. It wasn't all good, but it also wasn't all bad.

Pulling up, she noticed another car in his drive way, a black Audi. She knew it wasn't his car and was tempted to turn around since he obviously had company but she had already driven over here and wanted answers.

Getting out, quickly walking up on the porch, she rung the doorbell and knocked. Cuddling herself as the wind whipped around her , She moved closer to the door before it opened.

A dark skinned woman who was slightly tall looked down at Jazmine with a confused look.

"How may I help you?" She asked.

Jazmine shivered , "Is Dave home?"

She didn't give the girl any time to respond before she barged into the warm home and leaned against the wall.

"Umm, I don't know who you are and Dave is not expecting any guest so I'mma need you to leave before I call the police." The girl threatened.

"Where is Dave?" Jazmine shivered.

"Get out!" The girl yelled.

"Aye, what's going on down here?" Dave walked down the stairs pulling up his sweats with water dripping down his chest and hair.

Jazmine made eye contact with him but quickly broke it when she saw the surprise look on his face.

"Do you know her? She just barged in here and shit." The girl pointed with an obvious attitude.

"Aye give us a moment. I'll be back upstairs in a few." Dave nudged the girl. She looked at Jazmime before kissing Dave on the cheek and leaving to go back upstairs.

Jazmine nodded and chuckled to herself, here she was catching feelings for him and he couldn't even be honest with her.

"I just wanted to know why you just dropped out of my life all of a sudden, especially when you know I needed you the most- but I see why now. I didn't mean to interrupt your lil ordeal, I just wanted to talk but I see you're busy. Umm, bye Dave." Jazmine quickly went for the door before her tears began to fall but Dave slammed it with his hand. Jazmine just stood there, between him and the door with her back to him and her head down. She was hurt, she thought her and Dave we're building something.

All the nights he would spend at her house, all the touching, all the flirting, the going out together. She thought they were something but she obviously knew now that it was nothing but a lie and a joke.

She was tired of everything and she was tired of being in this haze that she simply seemed not to be able to get out of.

"Jazmine, I-"

Jazmine shook her head, "You don't owe me anything explanation, I should've know better. Don't worry about me, I'll be good. I see where your head is and I don't blame you. I'm going to be gone for a while so if you want to get Jaliyah's things then that's fine with me." Jazmine sniffed.

"Don't do this Jazmine." Dave pleaded.

Jazmine turned around, "David are you serious right now? You left me alone in a time of need! I've been calling and texting you and you've been blowing me off! What happened to you saying you were gonna be there for me? What happened to word being bond? I don't even know why I'm over here, you lead me on to thinking shit that was nothing but a big fat lie and now I'm the fucking joke. I hate you David. I'm over here worried about you when you're fine, I should be worrying about myself! I'm all by my fucking self and about to go crazy but here I am over here. I don't have time for your games, you go on back to your girl or whatever, Im never stopping Jaliyah from seeing me but you're just foul as fuck yo." Jazmine swung the door open and shook her head.

"I almost passed liking you." She mumbled before rushing to her car and speeding out of the driveway.

Dave stood in the door way with his head hung low, he knew he had fucked up and he felt it.

Not only had he let Jamie down but he broke his own principle; word is bond.

Sighing, he closed the door and sat on the stairs with his head in his hands. He had feelings for Jazmine but he just didn't know how to act towards her. He felt that he was getting way too comfortable around her and that scared him. How was he going to make it up to Jazmine, he had no idea but he knew someone who did- Destiny.

-

Jazmine headed over to Mother Dear's house. Using her key to get in, she locked the door back and went to Mother Dear's bedroom.

Knocking on the door, Mother Dear nodded for her to come in as she sat up in bed watching her stories.

Jazmine crawled under the covers and laid her head in Mother Dear's lap as she cried.

Mother Dear stroked her hair and rubbed her back.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I have to go Mama, I can't stay here anymore. I have to go and free my mind before I go crazy." Jazmine cried.

"I understand, I was at this point in life before. Baby you do what you need to do but, don't you ever run away from your problems. I didn't raise you like that." Mother Desr pointed. Jazmine nodded.

"I'll keep in contact with you but, please don't tell anyone where I am." Jazmine wiped her tears.

"Well where are you going and for how long?"

"I don't know yet but probably 6 months or a year." Jazmine shrugged.

"Oh baby." Mother Dear began to cry as she held Jazmine.

"I have to Momma, but if I feel better I'll be back before then." Jazmine smiled as Mother Dear held her.

"Okay baby, well let me make you a good home cooked meal before you leave." Mother Dear smiled.

"I'd like that. Where is MaCartier?"

"With Dakotah, they're having a family day." Mother Dear smiled.

Jazmine nodded, "Thats good."