NEW BOOK

Hey, guys wanted to let you know I published the prologue for my new book! Its called Alone In The Crowded Room. I hope you enjoy it, I'll put the description here for you to read if you would like to! I hope you enjoy it!

At the age of 6, Mabel Bennett was taken away from her family. When looking back though, they weren't really her family. From what she knows now, they didn't care as much as parents should for their children. She has never had a real family. From her "parents" lack of care, she was thrown into the foster system and her parents never came back for her. She has gone from house to house, none of them ever a home in her eyes. She's a troublemaker and has the 'I don't care' attitude but it's all a cover up to mask how she really feels inside, hoping to hide the real fears that are just on the surface of her mind.

----

He is only inches away from her face before she lets out a shaky breath, fear overtaking her. He smirks at her scared state, with an unexplainable look in his eyes.

"You wanna know what I think?" he says as his minty breath floods her senses, as she shakes her head.

"Well, I think you are just a scared, hopeless girl on the inside, just wanting acceptance from someone because no one ever loved you and you try to hide it with that..." He pauses for a moment before looking deep into her eyes. "...sarcastic little mouth of yours," He finishes in a whisper, as his thumb caresses her bottom lip. She tries to get out of his grasp, but he is stronger. Her breathing hitches and she starts to shake slightly. His closeness and her weak attempts only make this whole situation overwhelming. Her sarcasm can't save her from the situation she has put herself in.

What can save her now?

----

AH! I hope it was okay? But anyway yeah just wanted you guys to know! Thanks for your support!

EDIT: Its actually out now! So please check it out and let me know what you think!