Thank you

As of today it is almost two years since I last posted anything about this story or anything on this website.

Honestly first and foremost I want to thank every single person who has read this story, it means a lot since I was never quite confident in my writing skills.

It feels good to have this sort of reception for my work, in fact it's kind of emotional and I don't really know how to describe it.

What I do want to say is I came back to this out of a whim. I have avoided Wattpad for the last couple of years because I have been writing bucket loads of fanfiction (sue me, but also if you like Game of Thrones fanfics check me out @ fanfiction.net under shenayeelizabeth). But also I've been focused on university and my life has changed, I'm now in a relationship and I'm heading on a five week holiday at the end of this year so I'm pretty happy with life.

I started writing this story when I was depressed, I had PTSD and honestly it was an outlet to everything that was going on in my life. Writing was an escape.

In a way writing still is an escape and I still love writing, I am never going to stop even though I've put actual writing proper novels on the back burner as it is so hard to write them. Especially if I am going to write them here, I appreciate Wattpad so much but this website is so hard to get anyone to read your books on.

However, I do appreciate the opportunity I have been given.

Which I want to announce that I am going to be rewriting this, I decided last night when I was trying to sleep so I whipped out my phone and began rewriting the first chapter. My goal is to publish this which is a very scary thought but it's decided.

Just a few updates on the rewrite. So I have decided mostly on the plot, of course it is still Amazon and that is what the title will be. However, I want to make it a series focused around Rhea (who's name will be changed) as she explores herself and what it takes to be a woman. I doubt the first book will have romance in it, I want to focus more on building her as a character however I may introduce her future love interest.

I just want to let you all know and I want to thank you all again.

Please, stick around to read the rewrite and I'll let you know when I'm ready to post because this time I will.

Thank you all once again.