Selfoid Lawrok

There are still 1 week before the Club Competition starts. I was currently walking on the Corridor carrying a book in my hand. As for why I didn't place it on my storage ring, well I just like to hold it.

I want to find a place to read, the library is full of people right now. I also need to think what should I prepare for Nathan and Claudia until now I haven't still think a good gift for them..

Ah.. There's I also need to think for Brother Ignite again..

How weird how come I am always reminded of Brother Ignite during the last second? As if he just disappeared in my mind only to re appear again?..

".. Hmm... What was that again?"

As I am thinking something as I am walking in the Corridor I was suddenly startled by someone's voice.

"  Why aren't we allowed to do a Maid Cafe?! "

There are two girls having a conversation in the Corridor, I stopped walking as I can't even pass the Corridor at all. They are at the center how I am supposed to pass by? The Corridor is large but I am sure that I will be noticed. As for I don't want to be notice because they were Part of Fahren's fan group and also they are in the same group with Clayder in the cooking. It was unfortunate that he choose to participate in the monster dissection club. I don't want to be bothered by asking either about Fahren and Clayder.

Sigh.. The influence that those Reincarnated persons have done in this Academy is evident. I am slowly thinking that I am in a modern world if I wouldn't saw the Teachers demonstrate some magic and otherworldly lessons during classes.

".. Maybe our chest was flat?"

The Hell! Can you not speak this kind of topic in the public, I don't think it was also the reason why you aren't allowed to do a Maid Cafe. After saying that I look down in the Maid dress that the girl was holding.

"Too revealing.. "

I unconsciously I blurted out those words..

" Hmmm? .."

Ahh!! What the hell did I do?! It's over! The two girls stopped talking and look at me.

" Hey, you are Clayder's master right?"
" I heard that you are very close to Fahren?"

******************
(Fahren's Pov)

Hmm.. Brother will go back.. Did brother get the ingredient?

I'm glad that Brother will come back also Natalia looks so happy that his Brother will come back. She must really love her brother dearly. ( Not in a romantic way)

I go back to the dormitory that afternoon as I walk I notice the guys staring at me. It was different from those infatuated and admiring gazes that some girls are giving me around the Academy.

" Hey, you are Fahren right?"

One of the guys started walking towards me and ask a question but I saw in his eyes that he obviously hated me.

" Yes, perhaps do you need help?"

I ask while smiling and keeping my polite and friendly attitude. Do they want trouble?

" It was true.."

" huh?"

" Haha you truly deserve the name of the Beautiful Red rose.. As expected of your good looking face you really are a pretty boy.. "

" This Senior, did you just come here to praise me perhaps? If so–"

" I didn't have come here to praise you."