Apollo is...

I am Victoria Taylor. My life was never special until I entered middle school. I discovered my singing voice put people in a trance, that most boys "love" me, I just can't get enough of skipping in the sunshine, I'm skilled at archery, and I have a crush on Percy Jackson a boy I've never spoken to. But now I'm a freshman at Yancy Academy and I try my hardest not to sing and deny all those fanboys. But I am on the archery team and I do admire Percy when he's not paying attention. Is that creepy? Ya! Oh well whatever. I quickly got out of bed and did my morning routine. "Bye Ma!" I call but she stops me by pulling on the back of my shirt "At least take a muffin" she says I roll my eyes taking the muffin and head outside. The sun was shining bright! Here it comes... I started skipping to school under the beautiful sun until I bumped into someone "Grover!" I say happily "Hey Tori skipping in the sun again?" he asks helping me off the ground "Ya" I say smiling sheepishly. Grover Underwood my best and only friend yet somehow I have never met Percy. At lunch I can't eat trying to hide from fanboys but its not like I starve myself when I get home I eat a lot! "What are we gonna do about you" he asks jokingly "Lock up my carefree loving spirit" I suggest "Har har har" he laughs sarcasticly "I gotta go Grover talk to you later!" I call jogging to my locker.

*Percy*

I left the water fountain and walked over to Grover watching Victorias blonde hair bounce as she skips in the sunshine. The sunshine seems to reflect her hair making it glow in a beautiful way. Then her sky blue eyes top it all off. Perfection. "Do you just want me to introduce you?" Grover asks "N-no!" I whisper shout he just shrugs his shoulders "I think it's a good idea so you can stop playing creeper and talk to her" he says he was write I am a creeper she probaly doesn't know I exist and here I am watching her everymove.

*Victoria*

I walk into social studies my last class of the day with no seats available. Except next to Percy... I take my seat not talking to him because if I do I'll turn into this stuttering weirdo. A little into class the teacher asks me if I can summerize who Apollo is. I do so. He gaps suprised I knew so much. When the bell rings the whole class is still staring in disbelief. So I just get up and leave. "Tor can I talk to you!" someone calls I turn and find Grover "Sure..." I answer sipping somewater from the water fountain. "Ok..." he starts

The first chapter booo ya!