4 | muscle kook

🇯​​​​​ungkook steps closer towards Mirae who slowly twists the nob of the handle

"Mirae?"

His voice is filled with confusion, but alas his call seems to fall on to deaf ears as Mirae suddenly pulls back the door, to reveal a very familiar face.

"Can you not." Her voice is low and Jungkook recognises the person as the man from outside, from earlier today. "I'm really not interested in you or your gifts. So please stay away from me."

And with that she rudely shuts the door in his face. Her ears fuming red with anger - just how thick is that man's skull?

"Men, honestly." She mumbles irritatedly.

"That man." Jungkook voices, grabbing Mirae's attention and she stares at him in surprise - how could she have forgotten that he's still here? "Is he stalking you?"

She says nothing except for a simple nod.

"Mirae ah." His voice is stern, and he fast steps toward her. "How long? How long has that creep been around? And why didn't you tell me about it? Did he touch or hurt you anywhere?"

His body towers directly in front of her and she goes weak in the knees when her nasal cavity fills with his Downy Mildew scent - suddenly it's become her new source of oxygen, which she craves so badly for.

She nibbles slightly on her bottom lip, trying to compose herself, especially because their proximity is messing majorly with her senses and body.

"Did he?" Jungkook presses for an answer, breaking her out of her wilding thoughts.

"No." She softly says but Jungkook looks at her with a serious expression. "I'm not lying! But he gives me weird gifts..." She trails.

"Gifts? What kind of gifts?" Jungkook asks and Mirae pushes at his chest, hoping to put some distance between them. "I don't want to talk about it and maybe you should- "

A knock at the door suddenly cuts her off and Jungkook's head instantly darts over Mirae and to the peep hole. He stares through it for a few seconds and he pins it as the man from just now.

At once, he snakes an arm around Mirae's waist, making her stand behind him and in one swooping motion he opens up the door but upon this the man's face suddenly becomes pale. "What do you want Dickhead?" Jungkook's voice is cold and monotonous.

But Jungkook doesn't give him time to respond as his gaze shoots to the gift bag that's so gingerly in the man's grasp.

"She doesn't want your stupid gifts so take them and get lost!" His voice is raising with anger, and in order to not fist him on that smug-filled face of his he tucks his hands deep into his pockets.

"Just who the hell are you to tell me that?" Seungri suddenly bites, and he bites bitterly.

"Something you're not, and something you never will be." The words slips so casually from Jungkook's mouth, in turn lighting up Mirae's face in surprise and her body tingles slightly. "Now get lost!" He growls, pushing the man backwards by his shoulders and inevitably he drops the gift bag exposing it's contents.