Chapter 50: Kisses

4 days ago. Before Jennie woke up.

At Yongsandong bar.

"Are you sure she's coming?", Jeongyeon asked at the girl beside her. They were seated on one of the vip lounge in this bar. Having girls serving them liquor at both side.

"Yes, she's maybe on her way now. Her flight is on the day after tomorrow, so she can't say no to me.", Seulgi said pouting and furrowing her brow, while seldom looking at her watch.

"Is your hot friend gonna come here tonight?", The girl beside Seulgi asked, while she poured herself a glass of vodka.

"Yes, she will Miyeon. Are you excited to see her? Of course you are.", Seulgi said and get herself a glass of wine.

"Wow, wine? Jinjja? Mon amie! are you not planning to get drunk?! That's so unfair!", Jeongyeon exclaimed, pointing out the wine bottle on the table.

"That's one of the perks for having a strict wife.", The girl beside Jeongyeon said sarcastically. And chuckled smirking as she saw Seulgi's face changes into embarassment.

"Yah, momo! It's not because of my wife!", Seulgi exclaimed as she put down her glass and then glares at Momo. Who's laughing out loud now, hearing just how defensive Seulgi sounds.

"Ow, c'mon Mon amie, Momo was right, your wife is strict and I know how whipped you are. But we only had our nightouts once a month, Lisa is always busy and sometimes she didn't even show up. And you, since you got married. Our once a month becomes once in blue moon. Aish! You two are forgetting me, really.", Jeongyeon said shaking her head, and crossed her arms as she slumped her back on the couch.

"Yah~ stop sulking will you? you better marry soon. We're not getting any younger mon amie.", Seulgi said and poured her friend a glass of vodka. Which she took from Miyeon's hand.

"She's right, I think you need to get yourself a wife.", Momo said looking at Jeongyeon while shaking her head in disbelief, the latter has been their regular customer for the past 6 years or more she didn't know since she only started working at the bar for the last 6 years, and within that year she never saw Jeongyeon having any plan of settling down with one girl.

"See, even Momo agrees. C'mon you had lots of choices. Why can't you just choose one and settle down?", Seulgi said smiling as she handed the glass of vodka to her friend. The latter took the liquor on her hand and gave Seulgi the 'are you serious' look.

"Hey, don't pressure your friend. Maybe the right one for her still has a few more steps to get to her. Let her wait. A BIT MORE.", Miyeon added and empahasized the last words trying to remind her that she's getting old. Which the latter immediately got what she meant by that. Eyeing her with wide eyes.

"Not you too. Miyeon. Or else I wouldn't let you touch your Lisa.", Jeongyeon said threatening the girl beside Seulgi.

"Have I ever touched her?", Miyeon said looking at Jeongyeon with narrowed eyes.

Seulgi and Momo, then started to laugh in unison.

"I mean, if you're planning to touch her tonight then I wouldn't let you!", Jeongyeon said pursing her lip tight trying not to laugh as she saw Miyeon's brow furrowed and glaring at her.

"You are so funny.", Miyeon said and rolled her eyes on the girl beside Seulgi. Grabbing back the bottle of vodka and drinking on it
directly. Earning her a 'woah' from the three.

Right then, the person they were waiting for finally showed up. Still wearing her business coat.

"Our Ceo finally arrived!", Jeongyeon shouted as soon as she saw Lisa walking towards their direction.